HK Soweway International Logistics, TOTAL SCAM COMPANY

juststebo
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered a GARDEN KNEELER and SEAT from this company back in May. On August 26 received a small green bag with the tracking number for the entire order. Now they can claim that the order was delivered end of story. This also happened to another person in my town who also received the green bag. Total scam COMPANY do not order anything from this company. EVER 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Krupkey123
Contributor
Contributor
happened to me too and Paypal accepts their "proof of delivery" over the customer's objections. I'd like to see someone kneel or sit in that little bitty square pocket, lol. Unhappy with Paypal's answer too!
Login to Me Too

Vinajo
New Community Member
I ordered luxury camping chairs in May 2020 and still haven’t received anything! Status says shipped but since it has been so long I can no longer track the shipping number! No way to contact them either. DO NOT PURCHASE from this company!
Login to Me Too

Krupkey123
Contributor
Contributor
I suggest you ask Paypal to cancel order and refund money. You will probably never receive the chairs. You may receive so.ething labeled "chairs" that they will use to confirm delivery. Just my suggestion after getting scammed myself by this vendor.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.