HK SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO., LIMITED

mpx234
New Community Member

Dispute case ID: PP-D-72871214
Transaction amount: $26.98 USD
Dispute amount: $26.98 USD
Transaction ID: 99M06399LP660600U
Transaction date: 30 May 2020

Please don't let this seller cheat other Paypal customers as there are to many examples in the online community who have complained of fraud.

Login to Me Too
82 REPLIES 82

normanhart
Contributor
Contributor

Just found out that I have been scammed by this Company, PayPal seem to be not interested ! Been given the runaround by them not impressed 😡

Login to Me Too

wb64
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I too had a scam problem with this company aunt Paypal didn’t seem to care they take their usual time looking at anything so I did 99% of the groundwork and finally received a refund. The customer actually wrote back a day before and said they would refund me half and told them that was not acceptable and I was going to pursue my fraud claim. Believe me I spent almost 2 months going back-and-forth with this issue so don’t give up hope even though you want to pull your hair out. I even posted on the PayPal Facebook page thinking a higher up might contact me, of course never happened.
Login to Me Too

Smileygirlnow
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has agreed to refund me but wants me to pay the shipping costs with tracking to China ($59.00).  This seller took over 2 months and 15 emails to finally send my item which was pure fraud, not as described and they were broken.  More emails for a refund, to no avail.  2 month now with PayPal and my claim.  They have given me until today to return the broken items which the sender in an email has stated he does not want them back.  WTF? now after 4 days of messaging with PayPal waiting for a supervisor to contact me I am being forced to spend the shipping costs!  Then I found this feed and WOW I am going to report PayPal to my Attorney General, the Federal Trade Commission and the post office for mail fraud.  This is claim and my conversation with Paypal for the last few days!  Get this they want me to ship it to an Event Planner not even the original payment address!

Seller information

HK SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO., LIMITED

Transaction amount

$109.94 USD

Transaction ID

043798121B912530H

this is day 4 I have been waiting for a call from a supervisor I have been advised to stand by my phone which I have

why do i need to forgo this expense when the seller doesn't want the product back

Anna (jieyi) Aug 10, 2020, 4:41 AM EDT Dear Smiley349, We are very sorry to hear that you are unwilling to accept our previous offer. In order to express our sincere apologies, we are willing to provide 100% refund for solving the problem. At the same time, you can still keep the product. In fact, we have already lost money, but we are willing to bear this cost so that our customer can have a pleasant shopping experience. Wish you a happy life. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! Best regards, Anna Customer Service Center

Your telling me to return it here:

<removed>

that is not the address it came from

this address belongs to an Event Planner <removed>

hello I just went to the post office it will cost PayPal 59.00 to reimburse me to send it with priority mail with tracking

it hardly seems logical to send back items the seller said he doesn't want back and at the expense of Paypal

my deadline is today..............can i please get some help PLEASE

I am contacting the post office for mail fraud, the attorney generals office and the federal trade commission if someone doesn't get a supervisor on this line or one to call me today

paypal is allowing the fraud of this seller to continue after over 70+ complaints

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/HK-SOWEWAY-INTERNATIONAL-LOGISTICS-CO-L...

Still waiting for a supervisor at 12:03pm EST and I need to return the items by 3:43 am PST which is 6:43am EST (time has now lapsed) but guess what I could not discuss all this with them on the Resolution Center like they say you can because unless I had a tracking number I couldn't comment on my on claim, so I have been dealing with PayPal assistant getting no where.  They also say if you can't stay on the computer that they will email you when a new comment is made from them.  Not true!  I have to sign on and see if there is any new comments!

Login to Me Too

erad0213
Contributor
Contributor
How did you reach Soweway?
Login to Me Too

Smileygirlnow
Contributor
Contributor
Via email.... look on ekitty.com that is where I bought my product I believe that is where I got the contact email if not right back to me I will look it up on my emails right now I can't PayPal is the problem for letting them continue after all this fraud we need to do a class action lawsuit because they don't care about their buyer protection it's false advertising and federal fraud by going through the mail system
Login to Me Too

DougD123
Contributor
Contributor

They ripped me off too!  I ordered a stand on shower for $29 and sent me a  freaking plastic hose.  Like you, I would need to pay more in shipping to send it back than it is worth my time to take it back to post office. Paypal needs to block them.  

Login to Me Too

Smileygirlnow
Contributor
Contributor
Don't you see that this is all part of the scam perpetuated by PayPal and their sellers if they get rid of this seller then they lose all the money from all the products that they are selling..... they know that it cost an extreme amount of money and we will not bother shipping it back we will take the loss! And when we refuse to take the loss they refuse to back up their buyer protection guarantee....the buyer protection guarantee IS SUPPOSED to protects us from misrepresented descriptions such as yours and mine..... there needs to be a complaint filed with the Federal Trade Commission by each and every one of us or find an attorney that wants to do a class action lawsuit this has got to stop this is fraud outright fraud PayPal is well aware of what's going on
Login to Me Too

IanBarton
New Community Member

I have the same problem, Ordered a Stand On Shower. Received a bit of plastic pipe. Eventually after 3months and 20+ Emails they are offering me a 50% refund, I paid $25-60 they are offering me $12~60. PayPal EBay please sort this out 

Login to Me Too

dcclpn
Contributor
Contributor

Having same issue here, been scammed, PayPal is making me jump through hoops to prove their scam...and I just find out they've known about them...they need to refuse service to this **bleep**

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.