cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(HK)BLACKBOOM INTERNET INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

MelissaSue53
New Community Member

(HK)BLACKBOOM INTERNET INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

Is this a legitimate US clothing company. Any feedback on cloths purchased, i.e., quality, shipping time or any reportable issues?

8 REPLIES 8
etgqsopr63
Contributor

Re: (HK)BLACKBOOM INTERNET INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

I'm starting to get a little worried also.  although I know Paypal has my back, I really want the items I ordered.  I emailed them and hope the reply back. 

JoanneN33
Contributor

Me too. Ordered something on May 26th. Have tried to reach the company but the email on my receipt bounced back and says I need to go to customer service from the website I purchased from. Going to open a dispute now
JFollmer
Contributor

I purchased 3 items on May 5, 2020 on Facebook ....received them on June 10th.  There was no invoice or company info included in the package.  The items were cheaply made and I would like to return them but have no contact information to do so.  I contacted Paypal and they said they can't help me.  I hope I'm not out $84.97!  😞

Jackie Follmer

RHouston
Contributor

I purchased 4 dresses from this company on June 10, 2020.   I finally received them on July 11, 2020.  The dresses were supposed to be made out of cotton/polyester.  These dresses are made out of nylon and are so thin you can see through them.  They would be perfect material for a slip!!!    I contacted them from their website and sent them an e-mail requesting return address information so that I could return the dresses for a refund.  I realize it will cost me to ship them back... however, some money back is better than none as I spent $87.00 for the dresses.   They e-mailed me back and said they were sorry the dresses did not fit me and asked that I could give them to a family member or a friend and that they would give me 10% of my cost back and a 10% discount on future purchases and would not give me a return address to send the items back.  Mind you, on their website it clearly states that if you contact them within 7 days of receipt that you can send the items back in their original packaging and they will refund within 5 days of receipt of the items.   I would have never ordered from them if they had not lied to me in the beginning.  I asked them before I ordered where they shipped from and they told me an Ohio warehouse.  Live and learn I guess.

donnaiiams
New Community Member

Where did you find the website????

donnaiiams
New Community Member

I am in the exact same boat.  I emailed and got an auto response saying its a financial email box.  I cannot find the 'contact us" button that is specifies on a little piece of paper in with the dresses.   So i'm stuck now!!

RHouston
Contributor

If you ordered them from the same place I did, their website address is shopthelulu.com.  That is where I went to contact them.  Good luck.   I decided not to return my items and took a loss and am going to just donate them to a women's shelter in my town because I have heard that this company will use every excuse they can not to return a full refund and it is costly to return the items to China.   I would have never ordered from them had I known that was where they were located.  I asked before I ordered and they said that their items shipped from an Ohio warehouse.  Best of luck to you. 

Mandmresale
Contributor

Re: <removed> CO.,LIMITED

I have had the exact situation,