HIGH ACCOUNT LIMITATION

ambz0012
New Community Member

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody can help me, as I am getting desperate now. I was on a working holiday visa in Australia frim the start of February this year to the middle of July. I worked out there and had a bank account etc. I thought that it  would be a good idea to open up an Australian Paypal account so I could transfer the money I earned to my English paypal account (I am originally from England) but because of the amount of money that I tried to transfer, Paypal put a limitation on the account. I have tried several times to confirm this account by sending off details and the correct documents needed, and even phoned Paypal to go through details with them, but no such luck, I cannot access the money now. It was saying for me to send off a certified copy of my passport to the states which is something that I really do not wish to do, is there any other way that I can get my account limit lifted at all? The sum of money is quite large and I cannot let it go.

Kindest regards, Amber Milton.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.