HELP!!!!

Silviocc
Contributor
Contributor
Last night around midnight someone did 13 transactions on my account totaling more than 2500GBP in less than 15 minutes. I noticed that in real time because my phone started beeping with the notifications about payments. I immediately went to my PayPal account and changed my password and activated 2 factor authentication, at which point the payment notifications stopped. I immediately reported all the payments. Less than 24 hours later the case was closed and they sai it was authorised! HOW CAN THIS BE POSSIBLE IF AT THE SAME TIME THE PAYMENTS WHERE BEING DONE I WAS IN MY COMPUTER CHANGING THE PASSWORD AND ACTIVATING THE 2 FACTOR AUTHENTICATION AND INSERTING THE NEW PASSWORDS AND THE SMS CODES??? HOW CAN THIS BE CONSIDERED AUTHORISED? ALSO HOW CAN PAYPAL SAY THE MONEY COULD NOT BE RECOVERED? CAN'T THOSE TRANSACTIONS AND ASSOCIATED ORDERS BE CANCELED? IF THEY WENT TROUGH WHO IS RECEIVING THEM??? WHAT ARE THE TRACKING NUMBERS OF THE ORDERS AND WHAT ADDRESSES THEY WHERE SENT? ON TOP OF EVERITHING THE PAYMENTS WERE FUNDED IN A BANK ACCOUNT THAT I ADED, BUT NEVER USED IN ANY PAYMENT, SINCE IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY MONEY. HOW IT'S POSSIBLE THAT THOSE PAYMENTS WEREN'T REJECTED BY INSUFICIENT FUNDS? THE BANK WON'T GIVE ANY MONEY TO PAYPAL, SINCE IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY. CAN'T PAYPAL VERIFY THAT THE ORDERS HAVE BEEN DONE IN OTHER PLACE THAT NOT MY PHONE OR CUMPUTER??? IT'S THE 2ND NIGHT WITHOUT SLEEP AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. THAT AMOUNT TRANSLATED TO EUROS IS ALMOST 4000EUROS... ITS MORE THAN 5 MONTHS OF MY SALARY! I WILL BE RUINED. I HAVE TO PAY RENT AND ALL THE EXPENSES TO LIVE. I CAN'T STOP CRYING. PLEASE HELP ME. WHAT CAN I DO TO PROVE THAT IT WASN'T ME? TOMORROW I WILL GO TO POLICE FILE A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT. I WAS ROBBED. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Sriraj

Hi @Silviocc

I am sorry to know you have unauthorized transactions and reporting them to PayPal didn't find any success. If you feel that there was an error on PayPal's part reviewing your dispute claims, you would want to contact PayPal Customer Service and ask them to have another look at your claims. 

You can call PayPal Customer Service (Click 'Call us' option located at bottom of Contact us page on the PayPal website) or reach out to them via Facebook or Twitter

I hope it helps.

Sriraj

Login to Me Too

Silviocc
Contributor
Contributor
It didn't help. They say the transactions came from my IP. I believe, since when I went to police and we were analysing all the data I found that my email account was also hacked and someone created automatic rules to mark as read and delete all incoming emails with words "paypal" and "order", also there were found 3 trojans by the complete virus scan of my computer. ALL that means nothing to PayPal, since the reply was "we are a bank from Luxembourg and we don't contact the national authorities", so they don't even care about the proofs of my innocence. My life is destroied. :'-(
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.