HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thirt4
Contributor
Contributor

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have recently made purchases on eBay and WITHOUT having to sign in to PayPal, my 

payment was AUTOMATICALLY SENT!!!!!

NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!

I am using a SHARED COMPUTER and I DO NOT WANT MY PAYPAL SET UP THAT WAY!!!

HOW???!?!?!!!!!??? Do I change this automatic setting BACK to where I must sign in each

time to send payments???

PayPal no longer seems to have any Live Chat or Direct eMail access. It is this means or

the phone or nothing.

Hell, I don't even know if this is going to PayPal or anyone from PayPal that can assist

me. Sure a change from the last time I had a question. I feel lost as I do not get to pick

my topic or even chose from a list of useable topics.

Not real user friendly.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

TerryD54
Contributor
Contributor

When logged into paypal click on the cog (settings) top right.  Click on SECURITY and scroll down to stay logged in for faster purchases.  It will show you which devices you are logged into paypal on.  You can log out of all these devices and then turn off one touch on all devices.  That should log you out of everything and will need to log in every time you use paypal.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

TerryD54
Contributor
Contributor

When logged into paypal click on the cog (settings) top right.  Click on SECURITY and scroll down to stay logged in for faster purchases.  It will show you which devices you are logged into paypal on.  You can log out of all these devices and then turn off one touch on all devices.  That should log you out of everything and will need to log in every time you use paypal.

Login to Me Too

thirt4
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much. Now, IF I am as smart as you give me credit for being... 

I should have that problem corrected. I will go back to eBay, find some trinket

or something cheap and see if I got my problem resolved.

It took me awhile to find that cog wheel (settings) as apparently I could not do

it from the Forum area. Now I should be good to go.

Again... Thank you very much.

thirt4

Login to Me Too

Scanlot
New Community Member
Please can someone physically contact me & not a automated computer. My issue is real & no one to help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.