HELP, what do I do?

oodalopy
Contributor
Contributor

I recently made a purchase.  The item was Shipped April 17th.  The tracking number says it was delivered April 16th.  The item never arrived (obviously, it can't drive a day before it is shipped).  PayPal will not help me because they have a tracking number which says it was delivers, even though it does not say it was delivered to my address.

I contacted the local post office.  They gave me the address that the provided tracking number went to.  It is an old tracking number.  They says there is a common scam, where people are able to capture local tracking numbers and then assign them to their orders.  They do not show the actual full address, so PayPal assumes it went to the buyer, when it did not. 

I am now out money, have no product, and can not find anyone at PayPal to speak with and inform them about this scam.  This leave me feeling unable to trust PayPal in the future.  There has to be a way that I can communicate, their automated resolution center is not effective. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.