HELP needed arrggh

1244s
New Community Member
Hello all really need some help please with PayPal ? I’ve recently joined and set an account up as also recently decided to join eBay I’ve had nothing but problems from day one Sold three items on eBay just three Each item payment is placed on hold which is fair enough so I bite the bullet and pay postage out of my own pocket to cover postage Eventually payments clear despite a dispute opened for second item I sent ,buyer claimed was faulty but either way issue was resolved as eBay sided in favour of me as I fulfilled my obligations and went through return process but buyer never sent item back to me I’ve also had a few payments for items sold and also services outside of eBay on places like Facebook groups etc Again everyone happy items sent or collected no issues payment for those is available and not on hold like eBay sales , great or st leafy I thought so Inbetween all this ive made some eBay purchases and payed for items with both PayPal and also my linked bank account So here’s my issue I decided to withdraw funds firstly to pay a friend for an item privately Obviously I know the chap well as he’s local and we agreed on PayPal seeing as I had the funds available I log in to send payment over last night via PayPal and wasn’t allowed to as was declined ? Odd I though ,try again so tried and same thing ? The £160 was available from a total of 165 ish so couldn’t understand why I couldn’t send my friend the money over ?? At this point feeling a little frustrated I decided to try sending directly into my own bank account should be no problems right , looked it up and says instant transfer 🙂 Great I thought I’ll jusy do it this way Anyway payment was “pending” Again odd I’ve now logged in and my account is totally restricted and I can’t do anything Help pls ???
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@1244s 

Resolve the restrictions first...click the bell icon for more info. Your account activity probably triggered PayPal's security system.  Or contact PayPal customer service:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private messaging via social media:

Twitter: @paypaluk 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.