HELP!! What % chance will I be at the losing side of a dispute/claim?

JoleneTCL

So I have a customer who bought a dress from me for ~SGD 600. I posted the parcel on 14 May 2020, sent her a detailed email with the tracking number and parcel pictures with the tracking code sticker on it. The latest tracking status stated that it has arrived in the US somewhere around the end of July 2020, however she claimed that she hasn't received it yet (emailed me recently) and filed a dispute against me. 

If this dispute escalated to Paypal, I have no idea how much chances I have winning it. I would like to know because I feel that it will be unfair for me to be at the losing side. I posted the parcel pictures, tracking code, a sales website proving that she bought from me with the Terms of sales listed inside (I stated I will not be responsible for lost/damage of parcel) and a PDF copy from my local post office stating that they're still investigating in progress.

I feel bad for both of us as only one of us will face great loss. I wish I could help my buyer locate the parcel but there's nothing much I could do to help her because my local post office will keep asking me to either raise an enquiry or keep waiting for an answer from them, which is damn slow. Now we don't know where the parcel is, other than it's in the US. She told me USPS told her they can't do anything because the parcel is not tracable at their side (Singapore parcels can't be tracked on USPS website, which sucks).

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.