HELP WITH RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS

Leonmutiso
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, My name is Leonard. Am from Kenya and I have been using PayPal since 2018 and I absolutely love it. So this year I have transacted a lot of money which PayPal now says have exceeded regulatory limit on payments I can send in a year. So they need me to confirm my identity as the account owner. They need two things: proof of identity and proof of residential address. The proof of identity I have uploaded and it was confirmed (uploaded my National ID). But the proof of residential address is a problem. You see, here in Kenya, it is absolutely impossible to have anything that shows your address of residence. Honestly there is nothing I can provide that has my residential address in it. Things don't work out like they do in abroad. Starting from rent to bills to government documents there is nothing I can provide that would show my residential address. So anyone who can with this please let me know. Thank you
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.