HELP PAYPAL USA CALL ME URGENT

Sleeping
Contributor
Contributor
I am an Australian resident. And many years ago accidentally made a US PayPal account I need to get the money out of my account and cannot do so as I don’t have a Social Security number I have contacted five different numbe and many years ago accidentally made a US PayPal account I need to get the money out of my account and cannot do so as I don’t have a Social Security number I have contacted five different phone numbers all saying number disconnected I have contacted PayPal Australia telling me that they cannot do a thing called this number that I had already called that it said it was disconnected he then told me that in America when businesses are closed for the day the phone message that you get is that the phone number is disconnected I need this money Immediately I have one dollar please PayPal customer service USA call me immediately
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sleeping 

Open a PayPal AU account:

https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/home

Then PayPal yourself the money once you have your AU PayPal set up if the US account lets you. Another way is to get an ITIN to resolve the US account SSN issue and then PayPal your money to the AU account.

Or 

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.