HELP!!Is my account limited? Is it banned? can my account still receive funds?

ofchristbeloved
New Community Member

ok..so now on dec 14th I received the following email ..."Thank you for choosing PayPal as your preferred way to pay and get paid. Providing our customers with a safer payment environment is important to us. As part of our continuous efforts in delivering this commitment and complying with regulatory requirements, we need you to confirm your identity at a particular milestone with us. You're about to reach your account balance limit. Please provide more information to confirm your identity. Just click the button below to provide the required documents."

Lol...then after sending LEGIT documents.

I received the email below Dear W******, After reviewing your PayPal account, we've determined there to be excessive risk involved in doing business with you and we'd like to begin parting ways in a manner that is least disruptive to your business.   If there is any money in your PayPal balance, it will be held for 180 days (from the date of your last received payment) to cover any disputes that might be opened by your buyers. After 180 days, please contact us to withdraw your funds. We may ask you to provide us with a valid photo ID and a proof of address document before you can withdraw any remaining balance.

So please help me understand what the second email means. Am I getting permanently banned, or permanently limited to withdrawing $500 dollars a month? Or not allowed to withdraw..or receive..or both?

And how do I fix this?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.