HELP!!! I can't get anywhere with PayPal - need to UPLIFT A DISPUTE

lpowell2
Contributor
Contributor

I'm so ready to just cry!! This has been ridiculous trying to get my money back for a charge that wasn't legit!!!

This has been going on since April and because of the excuse of Covid I can't get through to a human being at all!! Have tried calling 15 times! I have gone through many appeals on my dispute. The end user (in this case Avast) has agreed to give me back my money but because Paypayl has deemed my dispute done (and I lost) Avast can't put the credit through. Avast asked me to contact Paypal to ask them to "UPLIFT MY DISPUTE" so that they can give me back my money. Avast is working with me but now Paypal is getting in the way. HOW DO I GET HOLD OF PAYPAL TO GET MY DISPUTE UPLIFTED so I can finally get my $100+ back?? Help!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Quionna
Contributor
Contributor
They only suggestion I have is either try the message center or if you have Twitter them @paypal that seems to be the best option so far. Hopefully they will work with you. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

Quionna
Contributor
Contributor
They only suggestion I have is either try the message center or if you have Twitter them @paypal that seems to be the best option so far. Hopefully they will work with you. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

lpowell2
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the suggestion! I am now trying to resolve this through Twitter but they are still standing in my way. So frustrating!

Login to Me Too

Quionna
Contributor
Contributor
As frustrating as this maybe for you I completely understand. Don't expect for Twitter to solve the issue because they will not go into details about your account over social media. But they may give you insight on how y o handle your problem. Paypal has the worst non customer service experience I've ever dealt with. I hope you get your issue resolved.
Login to Me Too

lpowell2
Contributor
Contributor

I hear you!! I have never been so frustrated with trying to get through to a company as I have paypal! 

Luckily, I received a quick response from the Twitter DM and am able to at least move on to next steps!

No problem taking your money; but every problem giving it back when it was wrongfully taken in the first place.

Thanks!

Lisa

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.