HELP ... Dodgy

kayoss
Contributor
Contributor
I bought 2 camp chairs .. cost me 43$US, paid delivery from China.. The parcel arrived.. not 2 camp chairs.. but 2 cheap Hammocks. The sender says Chullora NSW.. I told the seller I want a full refund... And I will send the parcel back to sender... He said I have to send it to China.. So now he is trying to make deals... Saying not to involve PayPal cause they take too long... I get. 50% refund and keep the hammocks (not even worth 5$each) Or send it to China for full refund.. Shouldn't I have to return to sender? Not where he says to send it?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

xXIlIlIlIlIXx
Contributor
Contributor
Hey kayoss  👋

So I will tell you to keep the Items as none of this is your fault and that you cannot return items during this time of COVID-19 and open a Dispute with the seller and add the photos of the page that displays the chairs and then the result you got which are hammys and add you comments saying the seller didn't give me the right item and scammed me and you will get your money and keep the items because at this point he has probably done this to many others and is trying to keep is PayPal in good standing.. Don't even feel bad either because like I said this sounds like false advertising on his end!

if there cheap its definitely not worth sending back either.. I would dispute the charges and add the photos and comments and then you will receive your money back!

#DontWorry
Best Of Luck 🥂
Login to Me Too

kayoss
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for replying. I feel like this seller does this to alot of people. I will proceed to a dispute today 🤞
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.