HELP- Can’t verify account

Hannahkaur02
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, my daughter recently sold an item on depop and had to connect a PayPal account in order to sell the item. To do this she made a PayPal account but she was 17, which is under the age to create a PayPal account in the UK. Because of this they have limited the account not allowing us to withdraw the funds. I can provide sufficient evidence that the item has been securely sold and delivered. But, every time I email PayPal for help I get a different answer from a different employee and get no help at all. It is as if they aren’t even reading the email! I have repeated my problem many times over the past weeks and have had no help at all. I can provide evidence that the account owner my daughter is my daughter with a birth certificate? I’m not sure what to do, but we have sold the item and can’t take out the funds. I believe that soon the funds will be sent back to the buyer if we cannot verify the account within a few days. What do we do? Can any help please!!! Thank you!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.