HELP! Already withdrawn money but Paypal limited my account before money reached my bank account

Rina8
Contributor
Contributor

Guys please help. I already withdrawn my money and received the email that says, "You asked us to transfer 35,314.02 PHP from PayPal to your bank account, and we're processing it now. It usually takes 3-5 business days for transfers like this to go through, so you should see the money in your bank account by Aug 22, 2018." But on August 20, Paypal just limited my account! Right now, Aug 22 I checked my balance online and it still hasn't reached my local bank yet. I already sent an email. Please help

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rina8

Sorry but I am not sure what help we could possibly give you?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rina8
Contributor
Contributor

What advice? Where is it? I'm asking for help because Paypal kept my money. Where did my money go? It's not yet in my bank balance. What will I do?

@kernowlass wrote:

@Rina8

Sorry but I am not sure what help we could possibly give you?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rina8

Well your best bet is to contact customer services and ask them.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rina8
Contributor
Contributor

I already did, but they just gave a non-committal script "the decision is final...." bla bla blah and they can't do anything about it **bleep**. Worst Customer Service ever.
@kernowlass wrote:

@Rina8

Well your best bet is to contact customer services and ask them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.