HELP!! ACCIDENTALLY FILED A DISPUTE, IT WAS CLOSED AND NOW MY SELLER CAN'T GET HER MONEY!!!

xforde1988
Contributor
Contributor

So I basically received a service from a friend of mine who I paid through paypal. Her funds were put on hold for some reason, so I tried to dispute it so that I could get her money out and use another service that would not put a hold on her funds. (she is a single mother with 3 kids and they are currently going hungry because of this!) On my end, the dispute was marked as closed (not considered an unauthorized purchase) but on her account it says the dispute is still open! She cannot access her funds, I cannot find a way to confirm receipt of the service (yes, I've gone through all the steps that are listed, but there is no button for me to click, etc.) She put Shipped at first on the tracking information, then tried to change it to PROCESSED as there was no shipment details because it was a service rendered. Whenever she tries to change it to processed, she gets an error message saying they are experiencing technical difficulties. She contacted "customer service" and they just keep putting her through to the "Dispute department" which NEVER gets answered by anyone. This all started on the 9th of this month, I've told the "representatives" (if you can EVEN call them that!) what happened and how it was an accident and they still can't fix my issue. They just keep sending me to the dispute department, which once again - NO ONE EVER ANSWERS!!!!! Someone please help!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.