HEILMAN ENTERPRISES INC

James1952
New Community Member

Item not received, paypal claims this Shed was delivered to my mailbox

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @James1952,

I'm sorry to hear a recent payment didn't go quite as expected. We would normally recommend opening an Item Not Received dispute for this issue. If you've already filed a dispute and it was closed in the merchant's favor, that normally means the merchant was able to provide a tracking number showing the item was delivered to your location. If you find the item was not delivered to the address you provided in the transaction details, you may be able to appeal the case decision. 

To appeal the case decision, we recommend first asking the shipping company for a document showing the item was not delivered to the address you provided in the transaction details. The document does not need to show the address it was delivered to, just that it was not delivered to your address. From there, we would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to see if an appeal would be available.

You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

I hope that helps, best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.