Guest check out, need to dispute transaction

frankies_wife05
Contributor
Contributor
I accidently checked out as a guest through PayPal and ran into an issue with the seller (sent me expired items) I have a PayPal account and I needed to access the transaction in order to open up a dispute and I'm not sure how to do that since the transaction is not showing up on my account but I do have the transaction ID.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi frankies_wife05,

Since you're not able to access the guest transaction on your own, we can help you with disputing the transaction over the phone. At your earliest convenience please give us a call so that we can help dispute the transaction. If needed, our contact information can be found by clicking the "Contact" option at the bottom of our site.

Thank you,

Derrick

Login to Me Too

Luseaturtle
Contributor
Contributor

I have this problem also but right now during this corona your phone lines are all busy and i cannot get through. I really need help ASAP! the person i ordered from gave me a false tracking number and the phone number is wrong also i cannot get ahold of them please help!

Login to Me Too

Gandysn
New Community Member
I ordered product from a scam website. I paid through PayPal as a guest and never received an email from PayPal about my transaction which is why I got suspicious of the website. I’d really like to get my $239 back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.