Guangzhou Tuotai Trading Co., Ltd.

Supernatural322
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered two specific Horror movie related puzzles and got two of the exact same puzzle (some random design) not even remotely horror related. I have been back and forth via email trying to get a full refund. They are telling me that in order to get my full refund of $59.03 I must pay for shipping the two crappy puzzles back which could cost me in excess of $20 or they can offer me a 35% refund and that is the best they can do. Why should I pay to ship the puzzles back when they are the ones that sent the wrong puzzle? I have opened a dispute with PayPal but upon reading the other comments I don't expect them to be of any help.  PayPal should not stop allowing this company to rip people off. 

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

ScratchedByCat
Contributor
Contributor
I was going to buy 2 purses from them. A Fending and a Louis Vuitton. I’m assuming they are fake because of the price and now reading reviews on puzzles! I should probably save my $200! Are they legitimate at all?
Login to Me Too

Supernatural322
Contributor
Contributor
I would not recommend buying anything from this company. They advertise one thing and send something completely different and of very poor quality. Then want you to pay a lot to ship it back to China if you want a full refund. Don’t waste your money.
Login to Me Too

ScratchedByCat
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for letting me know. They make everything look so enticing but i knew something was off. They advertise they have social media but i couldn’t find one account for them. I couldn’t even find them through a google search! Buyer beware and stay away from them!!!
Login to Me Too

toniadeyemi
New Community Member
they made a fake crocs website on instagram and i fell victim to it, the crocs never came, never got a tracking number or even an order confirmation… i tried to dispute the charge and i got my money back but now the bank is trying to take the money away again saying that they received a tracking mail from them. i’m not going back and forth because i paid $82 for something i did not receive. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM someone please give me a number for them because the crocs website they make is fake and has disappeared
Login to Me Too

str10653
New Community Member

what ended up happening ? I just ordered from them now I think I will get rip offed should of done research before I bought. do u have a phone number or email address that I can contact them. I cant find any way of contacting them ,thanks for all your time I appreciate it Aaron

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.