Guangzhou Tuotai Trading Co., Ltd.

Supernatural322
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered two specific Horror movie related puzzles and got two of the exact same puzzle (some random design) not even remotely horror related. I have been back and forth via email trying to get a full refund. They are telling me that in order to get my full refund of $59.03 I must pay for shipping the two crappy puzzles back which could cost me in excess of $20 or they can offer me a 35% refund and that is the best they can do. Why should I pay to ship the puzzles back when they are the ones that sent the wrong puzzle? I have opened a dispute with PayPal but upon reading the other comments I don't expect them to be of any help.  PayPal should not stop allowing this company to rip people off. 

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

WenchLee
Contributor
Contributor
I also bought a puzzle off them for a birthday present. I purchased it in June. It just arrived today and was all squashed and the completely wrong puzzle. I paid $61.58 AUD. What recourse do I have?
Login to Me Too

JATJ
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 puzzles for a birthday present.  They took ages to arrive and were 2 totally different revolting puzzles with boxes squashed in transit.  To obtain a refund I am required to pay for return postage to China.  This is a totally unsatisfactory result from PayPal as it was the supplier's mistake.

Login to Me Too

NotRightPuzzle
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered two different puzzles, and was sent two of a completely unrelated design. Through Paypal, they're offering that if I send the puzzles back (at cost to me), then they'll refund my payment. However, the address doesn't seem to be valid. Did anyone get very far in fixing the problem or did you just eat the cost yourself? 

Login to Me Too

Vanderburgh
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two puzzles of planets from these folks off a Facebook ad and two months later two of the same wrong floral puzzles arrived.  They shipped to me from Valpo, IN and now want me to ship back to China at my cost for a refund.  It's taken me months through PayPals resolution process to even get to this point.  This company is a scam house.

Login to Me Too

lakeside23
New Community Member

Same as everyone. Ordered a puzzle (Grand Budapest Hotel Pic) and got a different puzzle of what looks like horror book covers?? Have had an ongoing dispute/claim for 4 months. The first offer was that they would refund me half, which I refused. Now they want me to send the wrong puzzle back to them in China and provide tracking in order to get a refund. When I try to estimate the cost of shipping on DHL it tells me that the address is invalid. I just got off the phone with Paypal customer service and they updated the dispute to ask the seller to provide a shipping label. If they don't, I will supposedly get a full refund in 3 days. Waiting to see what happens.

Login to Me Too

rwgunther
New Community Member

Me too. This company is either just scamming people or incredibly bad at fulfillment (I'm inclined to believe the former). I called and spoke with someone at PayPal, and I learned that if you pay to return them, you may qualify for PayPal to pay for up to $30 in fees. It's worth calling to see if they can help you with that. I don't understand why they haven't flagged this vendor's account. 

Login to Me Too

Vallelowe
New Community Member

The company website on my original order does not work. An email to another customer service account (daliahweaver) was met with poor vendor communication and the false promise someone would call. I ordered a 1,000 National Parks Wood puzzle July 1. After almost a month of waiting, I contacted the company via email and asked for a refund. (By then, I read had researched online and found many poor reviews.) I received no reply, but , within two weeks, a completely different cheap, dented box with the wrong type and style of puzzle arrived with no invoice. Attempts to return and resolve the problem were met with silence.

PayPal did not find in my favor since I missed their email offering partial payment. Their offer email was only active for 72 hours. The case was closed by PayPal. I am now trying Visa.

Do not get involved with this Trading Company.

Login to Me Too

DrWasie
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a puzzle with pictures commemorating the 50th anniversary of landing on the moon. I received a random puzzle with broadway musical posters and it arrived smashed. After several emails back and forth to the company, I received an offer of $5 off and keep the puzzle I received. They said how they process thousands of orders a day and mistakes happen. I opened up the PayPal Resolution Center and now they are offering me a full refund if I ship back the wrong puzzle to them. The address is in Hunan China and it will cost $64 to return it. That is the cheapest method. I have been unable to add this information into the Resolution Center. It is terrible that this company keeps doing this and does not have to own up to it. They should pay the return shipping if they want the smashed puzzle back so badly. I don't understand why their offer of a refund is valid when the return shipping of the wrong item is more than double the original cost!

Login to Me Too

Linusmitch
New Community Member
They made their website to look identical to the real website of famous glasses companies.. smh I should have known better.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.