Guangte Network Technology Co., Ltd

GwynJohn
Contributor
Contributor

hi

I ordered a coffee machine from this company back on the 7thMay and they kept telling me that it was on its way, but i had not received so opened a dispute in resolution centre.

Today however i received a parcel with the same tracking number and it was an extremely cheap ring, what action can i now take i am afraid that paypal will not pay me my money back.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi GwynJohn, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

If you received an item after filing a non-receipt dispute or claim, but the item you received is significantly not as described, you can change the reason from Item Not Received (INR) to Significantly Not As Described (SNAD).

Here’s how:

1. Go to the Resolution Center.
  2. Click View under 'Action' next to the dispute.
  3. Click Change your reason for this dispute near the bottom of the page and follow the instructions provided.

Note:

• When you change the reason for a dispute, you automatically escalate the dispute to a claim. This means that you're asking us to review your case and decide whether you're eligible for a refund. We reach a decision in most cases within 30 days.
  • You can find the Resolution Center in the Help section of your PayPal account.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.