Great White Shark Network Technology Ltd

Pip58
Contributor
Contributor

The clue is in the company name - Another scam company.  I ordered a Breadmaker from an ad on Facebook from a company called DOCUFRE and the receipt came through as this company Great White Shark Network Technology Co., Ltd.  Tracking and shipping provided.  I tracked the Breadmaker to the uk and when it finally got to my house it wasn’t a Breadmaker.  It was a 3” x 1” plastic eyeglass cleaner worth about 50 pence.   No other tracking.  I have raised a dispute with PayPal.  The company contacted me.  I had to read it a couple of times because I couldn’t believe their cheek.  So they are saying They will give me a 25% discount on a plastic eye glass cleaner worth 50p so that equates to paying £22.50 for this 50 pence glasses cleaner and if I don’t want it sell it rather than send it back to them as that will cost me money and time,  And then re-order the Breadmaker!  Well they can get stuffed.  They are another scamming company.  Hopefully I will get a full refund via PayPal.  I have the envelope and plastic crap item as evidence so I won’t let them get away with it.   All I can advise is that when contacting PayPal via the message centre - persevere and bombard them with emails and wait.  

Login to Me Too
40 REPLIES 40

Ian-A
Contributor
Contributor

Best way is to put it as "Goods not received" because this is true!! You have not received what you ordered! ATB to one & all 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.