Great White Shark Network Technology Ltd

Pip58
Contributor
Contributor

The clue is in the company name - Another scam company.  I ordered a Breadmaker from an ad on Facebook from a company called DOCUFRE and the receipt came through as this company Great White Shark Network Technology Co., Ltd.  Tracking and shipping provided.  I tracked the Breadmaker to the uk and when it finally got to my house it wasn’t a Breadmaker.  It was a 3” x 1” plastic eyeglass cleaner worth about 50 pence.   No other tracking.  I have raised a dispute with PayPal.  The company contacted me.  I had to read it a couple of times because I couldn’t believe their cheek.  So they are saying They will give me a 25% discount on a plastic eye glass cleaner worth 50p so that equates to paying £22.50 for this 50 pence glasses cleaner and if I don’t want it sell it rather than send it back to them as that will cost me money and time,  And then re-order the Breadmaker!  Well they can get stuffed.  They are another scamming company.  Hopefully I will get a full refund via PayPal.  I have the envelope and plastic crap item as evidence so I won’t let them get away with it.   All I can advise is that when contacting PayPal via the message centre - persevere and bombard them with emails and wait.  

Login to Me Too
40 REPLIES 40

Ian-A
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry to hear you didn't get it sorted, hopefully I will!! I had another dispute through PayPal before which didn't get resolved because PayPal said they had provided evidence,/proof that what I'd ordered had been delivered!! Which it hadn't!! So this time I shall really go to town and bombard them constantly with emails until I get my refund!! ATB Ian.
Login to Me Too

Ian-A
Contributor
Contributor
UPDATE!!! Refunded the full amount today through PayPal 😁 maybe the message has got through to them at last!? Thanks everyone who replied, much appreciated! Hopefully others reading this thread will have been given hope for future disputes, especially against this scam company as well as others. 'Caveat Emptor' ~ "Let the buyer beware" Best of luck to one & all. Ian.
Login to Me Too

DD156
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same bread machine, back in April and never received mine either.
Login to Me Too

Ian-A
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get a tracking number? Has anything been delivered? It seems that they send some random 'valueless' item out and expect people to not bother pursuing it! I did and got a full refund through the PayPal dispute/resolution service. Hope this helps!
Login to Me Too

DD156
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't received anything. I'm still waiting for the automatic Break Maker. I hate fraudulent companies like this. Paypal should verify there legitimacy before allowing customers to get scammed
Login to Me Too

DD156
Contributor
Contributor
I attached a copy of my paypal receipt to my complaint. The tracking # and confirmation information is on there.
Login to Me Too

Ed1975
New Community Member

Few Days ago I received an Email Saying that i bought something a bread Maker to be exact But I did not Buy From This Seller named the Great White Shark Technology LLC

Please Paypal Please Investigate This 

Login to Me Too

Pip58
Contributor
Contributor

Ed - have they taken money from your PayPal account.   If so you will need to raise a dispute on the invoice in the activity tab. 

Login to Me Too

dolphinsoftware
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered a garlic peeler and mixer. Received a bra. Dispute on paypal and sent a fraud claim to the FBI. Paypal refused to refund and have never heard a word back. Sent paypal all the FBI fraud report nothing even when they said it would be refunded.

Login to Me Too

Pip58
Contributor
Contributor
Although it is actually fraud, PayPal view fraud as unauthorised transaction so when you paid for it you authorised it. I had the same problem and so I bombarded them with messages until somebody eventually closed the fraud case and opened the dispute as Goods not received. I got my refund eventually but only because they ran out of time.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.