GrantivePTE

Marm55
New Community Member
I ordered a gardening kneeler from this company and did not receive it. I did receive the very small green tool holder but not the garden kneeler. I’ve been charged $51.99 (which is more than advertised) but no garden kneeler. Please consider this a dispute. I tried by phone but got nowhere!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

4Curly
Contributor
Contributor

The dispute with my Grantive purchase was finally resolved and I did get a credit. However, today I received a small package in the mail from Grantive with a green tool pocket.  Definitely a scam!

Login to Me Too

RAZTAZ
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered two Garden Stools from on their many sites off Facebook ad and after much follow up and opening a dispute with Paypal got delivered a small plastic envelope with a foul smelling piece of fabric inside over two months after ordering. This scam is all over the internet now. Paypal closed my dispute because I did get something which was an empty envelope so they had a confirmation of delivery. Very clever of them send you nothing with a tracking number. They then offered a 34% refund which I refused so they offered me a full refund but only if I sent what I got back which I did at a cost of $22.00 to send nothing back as a return as instructed by Paypal. How can I return something never got so I sent the smelly envelope back.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.