Got scammed on eBay, my father payed with a debit card but eBay created a Paypal guest account

Playo
Contributor
Contributor
<P>So basically this is a really weird situation, I bought a GPU on eBay that said it was in working order and only had one broken fan which I could fix, but when the product arrived it was in terrible shape and didn't boot, from what I saw it was a part only GPU and it most likely has a faulty GPU die. I saw it was baked when I got the part (which means they try to fix it by putting it into an oven) and they failed and then sold it on eBay that it "works". Which the part didn't. So the item isn't eligible for eBay money-back guarantee. But they did say I could open a dispute case on Paypal. They gave me the guest account email and transaction I'd but I already have a Paypal account. I couldn't verify it or conform it, but ebay said that i should kindly ask PayPal to confirm it manually by giving the the details of the transaction, but I can't even sent a message to them with say "your case is closed" I would really like a mod to respond to this post and receive some kind of help, time keeps going and my chance of getting my money back I think are getting smaller. This situation is very nerve racking and I would really request some help about this</P>
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.