Got scammed - help?

KristyRoma
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I purchased a ceiling star projector which never came, instead we received the 2 discs that were supposed to come WITH the projector - my fiance signed for that, so now the scammer is using this signature as evidence to PayPal that this item was delivered and signed for. 

I've opened a dispute which is now being reviewed by PayPal, but I can't find a way to send them another message explaining that the signature was for 2 small discs that don't even work without the projector. I found the site on Facebook and after not receiving the item, I got worried and read some of the comments, ALL OF WHICH are about people getting scammed out of their money and receiving nothing. 

Can anyone help me get my money back? I really don't want them to get away with this. 😞

The seller scammer's name is below:

@SHENZHEN <Removed> INTERNATONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED

Kind regards,

Kristy x 

Login to Me Too
75 REPLIES 75

scammers-stink
Contributor
Contributor

In July I ordered Jet Body Boards for $185.38.  I submitted an "item not received" claim after a couple of months not receiving my items.  Within a few weeks, I received inflatable $2 kid toys.  Since there is not a drop down on the dispute page, I called the credit card used.  CAPITAL ONE, who is also not helpful....said they would help  I had to send in pictures, which I did, and then had to get a "second opinion" from a vendor that needed to state that the inflatable toy was not a body board that goes 30 mph.  How embarrassing by the way!  The vendor is asking me to return the items and they will refund my money.   YA RIGHT!!!   Paypal said they could no longer help because I went to the credit card.  These guys are scammers and I agree that they should blacklist them from selling.

Login to Me Too

Bigbear_Roberts
New Community Member
Literally same company , just scammed me out of a Controller. Website was named Civilnavy.com when I check for the site it disappeared now. Like really. C'mon china
Login to Me Too

Rachaelface18
New Community Member
Same, they said they would refund my money. I'm out $125 and when they asked me for proof, their Civilnavy site was no longer available. I really don't know what to do here...I've NEVER fallen for a scam before. I just pray I somehow get that money back 😫
Login to Me Too

Cfoxyred
Contributor
Contributor

I just placed an order for 2 playstation 4 consoles through this company. Should I be worried?

Login to Me Too

Mandy_1980
Contributor
Contributor
Same here, I placed an order today and after seeing All these comments about that company I am also worried.
Login to Me Too

Nicknadeau316
Contributor
Contributor
same thing happened to me with a PlayStation 4 instead of sending the PlayStation they sent a carrying bag that was supposed to be included PayPal needs to stop doing business with them because when you see the PayPal logo you assume that you're safe to buy an item. This is not fair that we keep getting scammed. Now I have to wait 10 days just to get my money back. This is complete BS did you guys end up getting your money back.....
Login to Me Too

Rosehhaley
Contributor
Contributor
I got scammed too by these same people but the site was named bylons.com, it is now disappeared. and it was for over $120 they gave me a tracking number but the carrier never recieved an item from them. This was on feb 25th so if u purchased from them around that time most likely you are getting scammed. SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED
Login to Me Too

Hansvooys
Contributor
Contributor

This is the answer too me why do PayPal nothing too stop this.

I pay $25 and what I have a small cheap plastic disk not what I ordered and will me give me $2.

<removed>

Mar 25, 06:05 EDT

Dear customer,

We are extremely sorry for this inconvenience.

I have checked the website that you bought the item, it did have some misleading problem. In this case, how about we provide a 10% refund of the total price of the order, and you can just keep the item. We will reflect this problem to our manager, he will fix this problem as soon as possible, and we won't let it happen again.
According to our substantial experience, it will cost you more than 20USD for shipping the product back to us, and customers need to be responsible for the returning shipping fee. And we sincerely hope you can understand and agree, also, leave a positive comment on our website.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Customer Service Center
Login to Me Too

Rosehhaley
Contributor
Contributor
Same people in my scam.
Login to Me Too

Hansvooys
Contributor
Contributor

Dear friend we are scammed and other the next time.

I let see you how this chinees people do this and I believe that this dirty people,they think we are stupid and they are cleaver.Do not what they want that cost you only more money and you have nothing back.

MY CORRESPONDENT:

<removed> from Rosemary

Inbox

x

Hans <removed>

21 mrt. 2020 21:15 (12 dagen geleden)

<removed>

I don't know who you are, but I do know that you are scammers working from the Netherlands

You sell fake articles via Facebook, with me you sell a so-called small grinding machine

but that turns out to be a piece of plastic without any value.

I'm glad you scammed me for $ 20, but you'll still regret it 

scammed me and probably many others with a fake sales ad.

As you can see I am Dutch and it will not be difficult for you and if necessary. find partner (s).

Johan <removed>.

<removed>

Mar 24, 05:54 EDT

Dear customer,

Sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the item.

We need to confirm the item, so could you please kindly do us a favor to provide information as below:
1. The clear picture to show the whole item.
2. The picture can clearly see the tracking number.
3. The clear picture of the SKU number which on the product package under the bar code.
And we will reflect the problem to our warehouse to provide a satisfying solution. Please don't worry, we will try our best to help you solve the problems. Look forward to hearing from you.

Kindly Reminder: Please do not send the item back until we authorize the return with the returning address in the email. Also, the address on the package is not our returning address, do never send the package to that address, or we will not be responsible for the loss.

Best regards,

Customer Service Center

Hans <removed>

Mar 24, 09:21 EDT

The tracking number was YT2006421272025818

Op di 24 mrt. 2020 om 10:54 

Hans <removed>

Mar 24, 16:25 EDT

You doo like sale with a special promotion for a low price when I quick buy and what you send  me a worthless plastic disk with no value.

Something like this was the grinding machine in the ad.

<removed>

Dear customer,

I have checked the website that you bought the item, it did have some misleading problem. In this case, how about we provide a 10% refund of the total price of the order, and you can just keep the item. We will reflect this problem to our manager, he will fix this problem as soon as possible, and we won't let it happen again.
According to our substantial experience, it will cost you more than 20USD for shipping the product back to us, and customers need to be responsible for the returning shipping fee. And we sincerely hope you can understand and agree, also, leave a positive comment on our website.

Best regards,

Customer Service Center

Hans <removed>

Mar 25, 08:37 EDT

Sorry i write not good i am very angry and not agree,what You think $2,and I have pay $24.

Op wo 25 mrt. 2020 om 13:30 

<removed>

Dear customer,

Best regards,

Customer Service Center

Hans <removed>

Mar 25, 18:34 EDT

You think that everyone is stupid and You are clever.You work by a crook firm and Paypal know this and You have next time a problem!

I ask you the last time return my money!

On Wed 25 Mar 2020 at 13:36 Hans <removed> wrote < 

Sorry i write not good i am very angry and not agree,what You think $2,and I have pay $24.

On Wed 25 Mar 2020 at 13:30, Hans <removed> wrote < 

10% that is $2 and you think i am angry with this,No,,never!!!!!!!!!!

On Wed 25 Mar 2020 at 11:05 am <removed> < 

<removed>

Mar 27, 04:36 EDT

Dear customer,

Sorry to keep you waiting. .

I'm sorry you disagree with my suggestion. In this case, how about we provide a 20% refund of the total price of the order , and you can just keep the item. I promise to modify my ad, you know your kindness will help me very much many.
According to our substantial experience, it will cost you more than 20USD for shipping the product back to us, and customers need to be responsible for the returning shipping fee.

Warm Prompt: Please do not send the item back until we authorize the return with the returning address in the email. Also, the address on the package is not our returning address, do never send the package to that address, or we will not be responsible for the loss.

Best regards,

Customer Service Center

Hans <removed>

Mar 29, 09:51 EDT

20% You think I am stupid?You pay back $24,98 or send me the grinder.Maybe You don't know that what You do is a crime.PaypPal know hoo You are and the next time You go jail.I wish You a good time there.

<removed>

Apr 1, 03:51 PM EDT

Dear customer,

Thanks for your reply.

We have provided the best that we can offer to you, and in this case, we can just suggest you ship the item back to us. However, according to our substantial experience, it will cost you more than 20USD for shipping the product back to us, and customers need to be responsible for the returning shipping fee. So we do hope you can reconsider what we suggest to you. And you still have the right to choose one of the proposals that we provide to you within 7 business days. If you still want ship the item back to us, please email us and we will provide the returning address to you.

Warm Prompt: Please do not send the item back until we authorize the return with the returning address in the email. Also, the address on the package is not our returning address, do never send the package to that address, or we will not be responsible for the loss.

Hans <removed>

Apr 1, 08:07 PM EDT

No,never I do that,bud maybe this.

<removed>

Apr 2, 03:54 PM EDT

Dear customer,

So sorry for all these troubles caused.

Please return the item for a full refund, here is the return information:
Consignee: Iris
Street address: <removed>
Zip code: 518000
City: Shenzhen
State: Guangdong
Note:
1. Please pack it well to avoid damage during transportation.
2. Please provide us with the TRACKING NUMBER when you return the product. We will deal with it immediately once receive your email.
3. Within seven days you still have the right to consider my previous suggestions, you must know that I still hope you are satisfied.

Very sorry for all the inconvenience caused to you and hope for your understanding. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Customer Service Center

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.