cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got scammed - help?

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Got scammed - help?

I just placed an order for 2 playstation 4 consoles through this company. Should I be worried?

Highlighted
New Community Member

same thing happened to me with a PlayStation 4 instead of sending the PlayStation they sent a carrying bag that was supposed to be included PayPal needs to stop doing business with them because when you see the PayPal logo you assume that you're safe to buy an item. This is not fair that we keep getting scammed. Now I have to wait 10 days just to get my money back. This is complete BS did you guys end up getting your money back.....
Highlighted
Contributor

I got scammed too by these same people but the site was named bylons.com, it is now disappeared. and it was for over $120 they gave me a tracking number but the carrier never recieved an item from them. This was on feb 25th so if u purchased from them around that time most likely you are getting scammed. SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED
Highlighted
Contributor

This is the answer too me why do PayPal nothing too stop this.

I pay $25 and what I have a small cheap plastic disk not what I ordered and will me give me $2.

jieyi03support (jieyi)

Mar 25, 06:05 EDT

Dear customer,

We are extremely sorry for this inconvenience.

I have checked the website that you bought the item, it did have some misleading problem. In this case, how about we provide a 10% refund of the total price of the order, and you can just keep the item. We will reflect this problem to our manager, he will fix this problem as soon as possible, and we won't let it happen again.
According to our substantial experience, it will cost you more than 20USD for shipping the product back to us, and customers need to be responsible for the returning shipping fee. And we sincerely hope you can understand and agree, also, leave a positive comment on our website.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Customer Service Center
Highlighted
Contributor

Same people in my scam.