Got scammed - help?

KristyRoma
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I purchased a ceiling star projector which never came, instead we received the 2 discs that were supposed to come WITH the projector - my fiance signed for that, so now the scammer is using this signature as evidence to PayPal that this item was delivered and signed for. 

I've opened a dispute which is now being reviewed by PayPal, but I can't find a way to send them another message explaining that the signature was for 2 small discs that don't even work without the projector. I found the site on Facebook and after not receiving the item, I got worried and read some of the comments, ALL OF WHICH are about people getting scammed out of their money and receiving nothing. 

Can anyone help me get my money back? I really don't want them to get away with this. 😞

The seller scammer's name is below:

@SHENZHEN <Removed> INTERNATONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED

Kind regards,

Kristy x 

Login to Me Too
75 REPLIES 75

Scifigirl91
I'm currently battling the same thing. Product came was not what I ordered. Now seller wants me to send it to China when it has a NY address on it?! Unbelievable! PayPal should see this company is a fraud!
Login to Me Too

ctsorlando
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal knows fully well that they are equal participants in the fraud of this foreign entity. It was laid out to them by me and many others. PayPal is beholden to these foreign entities for their vast profits. They are from SanFrancisco area and more doubt hate Americans. They have used the pandemic for heightened profit. California will never do anything to control them. Never use them for bigger ticket items and always assure you are tethering your PayPal to a good cc that will try to aid you next time.
Login to Me Too

Wiseoleman00
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an apple picker,pole and basket.No tracking info,but after 2 weeks was given tracking info.Finally came after 3 weeks with a basket ,no pole.Opened a complaint and was offered 50% refund from seller.Declined that and after 3 weeks called pay pal to find out what was happening.After some **bleep** with the second agent was finally given a full credit.Why does Paypal deal with a seller like this?

Login to Me Too

DWadeFan
Contributor
Contributor

I personally have gone to great lengths to avoid doing business with PayPal. This scam is absolutely unacceptable. Some of you are getting your money back. Many of us had to spend more in shipping than the refund to prove a point. <removed> Your business practices are now corrupt.

Login to Me Too

craighosken
New Community Member

Got scammed by the same people, same issue.

They only sent the disks not the projector.  Seems to be their MO.

Then they cheekily offered a 10% refund = $4.50 on $45 telling me it would be too expensive to return the items via paypal.  Assuming the Chinese disks are negligible, their scam is to make ~$40 per scam. 

I have raised a dispute and now sent the items back at my cost of $22, assuming paypal will refund the $45, fingers crossed.

@Paypal, given the same scam is being reported on your site numerous times, maybe you should BLACKLIST these guys.  Just saying...

Login to Me Too

aperea2539
Contributor
Contributor

I got scammed by that same company, they had a website called Pepedeg, not until I paid did I get this other name.

They never sent anything and now their website store is down/offline

Login to Me Too

Brandnoo
Contributor
Contributor
Me too ! Did you have any luck?
Login to Me Too

Fliper785
New Community Member

I have the same problem.  Noticed today that Pepedeg website is off line.  No product delivered. 

Login to Me Too

Jonny1415
Contributor
Contributor
They use all sorts of names. The advert I answered was Aacam (or similar) I complained to FB who then removed the advert.
Login to Me Too

SanonC
Same here. Under a different company name and not until I paid did I get this business name that has had so many scams 😡
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.