cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got scammed by a Facebook ad selling Golden curling 2 in 1 hair iron.

Re: Got scammed by a Facebook ad selling Golden curling 2 in 1 hair iron.

Hi! Anything come of the dispute? Is there a way to cancel the product before it gets to me?
Contributor

I'm still fighting with PayPal and I suggest you contact them to try and cancel. This has been a nightmare!!
Contributor

You can file an international fraud or scam claim with the Federal Trade Commission. Here is a link. https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/media/video-0159-report-international-scams-econsumergov
Contributor

I recommend calling PayPal. I finally got a refund after waiting like 10 days because of course the fraud company had no defense for their con. Only by actually calling PayPal did I get my money back.
Contributor

I have been back and forth with the company and now PayPal. I am so dissapointed with PP. I have been using them for 7years and this might just end that relationship. I have never disputed anything in those 7 years. THIS IS NOT OK! PP needs to suspend Summer-Eye from taking payments. I will also be filling several complaints as stated above by another customer. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Contributor

I think Paypal is in cahoots with this Lij co and splitting the money for everyone that purchased this curling iron. In my opinion paypal is allowing them to scam us. I will be contacting BBB. And my local news.
Contributor

I tried BBB, they don't handle foreign companies and I had a hard time trying to find a claim on an international BBB sure. I'm going to keep trying!! Good luck!
New Community Member

ME TOO!!!! I am trying to get my money back now. They replied to my email in broken English and want me to take a video of the cheap black plastic straightener that I received not working. It is nothing like the product advertised! It’s totally a scam!!!
Contributor

I recommend calling PayPal. I finally got a refund after waiting like 10 days because of course the fraud company had no defense for their con. Only by actually calling PayPal did I get my money back.
Tags (1)