Got scammed by Shenzhen someway international logistics co..

Vgarza123
New Community Member

How I achieve getting my money back from this scammer I paid like 30$ for a kitchen rack I emailed them and nothing. Very upset!

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Upslayer
New Community Member
Paid$22.98 for a pet tennis ball launcher over 40 days ago. More **bleep** at PayPal that doesn’t have a “Dispute Charge” on their site. Why no such dispute charge on PayPal website??????
Login to Me Too

Gladysleonyahoo
New Community Member
Got scammed
Login to Me Too

KimJenkins
New Community Member

I too have been scammed for $28.97.  I have tried to file a dispute with PayPal but every option I try is not allowed.  How do file a dispute against this scam?

Login to Me Too

Gtarman

Same here,  Stainless steel sink racks.. Under a different company name.. Happened in April, Still waiting on my refund.. Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. is the rip off company   ... WTF is going on at PayPal these days?

Login to Me Too

jojoruby
New Community Member
Please refund everyone’s money! This company is a scam! You need to remove them!
Login to Me Too

Albinmez
New Community Member
Same thing has happened to me, been trying to have it resolved for nearly 2 months now, PayPal has been awful in dealing with this company. Look how many complaints there are about SHENZHEN SOMEWAY and they still allow this scam company to use the PayPal platform and scam people.
Login to Me Too

Kchambers54

Same here. At least I’m not the only person to get dudded. I should’ve known not to deal with a Chinese company. I ordered a robotic drawing device but all that arrived was a pen. Draws yes but not robotic LOL. Paypal should take them to task. People will get that way they won’t trust Paypal  at all.

I got charged $29.98 American dollars which equated to about $48.95. This has not been resolved by Paypal only to say the company made the delivery. Well DAH! Just the pen. Bloody dear pen, it should have been gold plated with that price.

I will be posting a warning on Facebook about this company. Hope they all get COVID-19 & suffer.

Login to Me Too

84paula
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered two sports chairs......received two small bags??

in dispute now.

company solution.......return for $20.....they will give me 20% refund.....um no......want my money back.

Login to Me Too

masxin3
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. It is very upsetting to see that PayPal still defends Shenzhen Someway International Logistics Co. I purchased a golf net and two golf mats and received 2 golf balls. PayPal asked me to send them back to the Shenzhen at my expense. How can they not see this is a SCAM! Buyer beware from not only Shenzhen Someway International Logistics but also Paypal. They do not support and protect the buyer. Luckily, I was able to get my money back from Chase Bank. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.