Got scammed by Cryptocurrency Trade and PayPal returned the cash

gk104
New Community Member

Hello Guys,

Two months ago I've made a Cryptocurrency trade on Binance platform (which is one of the most known Crypto trade platforms). I've sent the buyer his crypto coins and he sent me 1300$ US dollars in exchange via PayPal.

One week after the trade, the buyer opened a dispute via PayPal claiming that he got his account hacked and someone made an unauthorized transaction via his credit card on PayPal.

Yesterday PayPal closed the dispute since the Credit Card company decided to return the funds from PayPal to the buyer's credit card due to fraud.

How come that i've provided evidence and PayPal won't even return me half of the funds? Why is my fault that I got scammed and PayPal won't even make an exception? 

I'm using PayPal for approximately 10 years with tons of transactions. Is there any email or contact address of PayPal's management that I can write a letter and complain?

1300 USD that went to trash, I'm not talking about A few tens or hundred dollars, if that was the case I wouldn't ever bother to take this any further.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.