Got scammed but my claim was denied

pilotdave181
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I bought a Minecraft account online. It was supposed to be a transferable unrestricted full acess account (UFA), but instead I got an account that I can't change. PayPal denied my claim saying that it was similar to what was described, but that is absolutely not the case, if I had gotten what I had payed for I could have changed the account information, password email, character skin, username, etc. Unfortunately what he sold me was an account that I can only log in to and can't change anything. In addition, this person could easily sell this same account to someone else, there is no reason for him to not accept to refund me. Why would PayPal deny this, is there any way to reopen a dispute?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

EZGOINIM
Contributor
Contributor
Got scammed and denied as well... message center never responds in a timely matter...had all the proof to show I was ripped off and they still denied my claim based on seller supplying a tracking number only that showed it shipped and was delivered...WHY they never read or looked at all the proof I sent them I will never know!! Going to drop their services...not going to get ripped off again and be denied...can't wait to complain to corporate office since their resolution systems is totally unfair!!!
Login to Me Too

EZGOINIM
Contributor
Contributor
Taking the matter farther outside of PayPal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.