Got Xpress SDN.BHD.

Dalor
Contributor
Contributor

I have seen many complaints about this company.  I ordered a lifelike doll 17" with real hair and lashes that I chose from several pictures of dolls offered.  I waited over a month for it to arrive.  What I received was a cheap dollar item out of rubber that resembled a dog toy that was about 8" long.  I immediately filed a dispute and this Malaysia company offered to give me a few dollars back and I declined it.  After almost two months waiting for PayPal to respond, they posted to my dispute page that I had to pay to send the item back in order to receive a refund.   I originally paid $42 and change and to send something back to Malaysia would have been expensive.  I requested to PayPal to investigate this company over and over and messaged them that I found many people who had been scammed in the same way.   There was no way to add any information or give comments on my dispute once PayPal decided that I needed to send the item back and provide tracking.  I messaged them through the help section 3 times and received a generic response.  Yesterday, I received an email that PayPal declined my dispute.  I sent them another message telling them how disappointed I am that they protect a company that scams people and not their clients and that I am closing my account.   I will be posting this to every social media outlet I can find.  I will be spreading the word to anyone who will listen that PayPal will not take care of their clients but will take care of companies who scam people out of their money.

Login to Me Too
74 REPLIES 74

Chachatnp
Contributor
Contributor

I did not get a refund unfortunately and I tried many time to appeal. The 2 masks that I bought cost me almost $30 and were so horribly made that they almost covered my entire face and the print was so blurry and out of proportion that trying to sew them was hopeless. I will never use Paypal ever again unless they give me a refund immediately, but I'm sure they won't. 

Login to Me Too

Chachatnp
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same thing happen to me with this company and Paypal declining to refund me for the cheap horribly sewn piece of crap masks that I paid almost $30 for! I can't believe they are supporting this fraudulent company! I am going to get to the bottom of this, because PAYPAL SHOULD NOT BE FALSELY ADVERTISING REFUND POLICIES THAT THEY ARE NOT ADHERING TO!
Login to Me Too

150fsw
Contributor
Contributor

another person got scammed by this company. #39.99 and received something they were willing to give me$2 for and call it good. paypal got it to about $14 and then a full refund to return it that will cost more than the loss I have in here.  Issue is that they still allow a known scammer to operate .  they could have sent a brick and it would have resulted in the same end result.

he ability for overseas scammers to ship cheapy but our inability to return the favor is the issue at this point.

Login to Me Too

150fsw
Contributor
Contributor

I provided paypal the info one would expect they would need, they did get me the 1/3 refund offer pretty quick from the "vendor" which I refused in principle and that got the vendor to offer the full refund once they received the junk product back in Malaysia. Too costly, so I continued to explain it's all a scam and Paypal is helping this company scam PP users. I provided the link to tis thread explaining multiple people have been scammed. I don't know if that broke the the dam, but I got the request for more info which was "did you report it to local police or some other govt agency" As local PD could care less, possibly USPS or secretary of state might log the info, but there is nothing they could do. One of the options was the internet crime complain center IC3.I went that route, just gather your info up front since I went off the link to get some info and lost all the work I put into the initial report. IC3 won't be able to do anything, but they will track the data. What it might allow PP to do is actually use that as a valid report and they processed my full refund pretty quickly after the submission. Once you submit to whatever agency, make sure you print to pdf or whatever you can, since you have to send the completed report to PP.  It take some work to get enough info to PP so that either it meets their criteria or they use the formal report to cover them from complaints of unsubstantiated reports. If the latter, I can't blame them, and while they didn't make it easy, they dd come through for me.  good luck, and be safe

Login to Me Too

Temp20201129q
Contributor
Contributor

I bought 2 x Life Like Cats - what I got was certainly nothing like they advertised, a 20cm cardboard covered poor excuse for a cat,  False advertising and they are obviously not stopping as I bought on 4th Sept, through a FB sponsored AD - Im going to report to Facebook as well. Paid $51.98 USD. an absolute scam.....

Login to Me Too

Jnhcdsg
Same here. Just receive this week an email requesting the return of that dollar store doll they send me instead of what they sell on the website. The return will cost me a lot. Waiting for PayPal and see what they are going to do about it.
Login to Me Too

KlausKurth
Contributor
Contributor

I can tell you what they are going to do about it...

They will close the case in favor of the crooks that **bleep** all of us over.

Way to go, PayPal! All of Asia will be cheering for you, and you will be flooded with sellers that sell Dollarstore items as delicate objects.

When is PayPal planning to go to the bottom of these scams???

Login to Me Too

Temp20201129q
Contributor
Contributor
If there are enough people in this thread that have bad experiences with this seller, surely that should make a difference. This is my first time in this community so not sure if you can link Paypal into seeing how many people there are that have been ripped off.
Login to Me Too

Dalor
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried and tried to reach a human being on PayPal and no success.  I am still so angry that I received nothing but computer animated messages.  PayPal does not care!!!

Login to Me Too

Temp20201129q
Contributor
Contributor

So how do we rally all the people that have had bad experiences from this company advertising and selling products that are nothing like what we receive, yet paypal don't really care, Ive just lost $75.00AUD. Because Paypal closed the case because I didn't provide a tracking receipt for the return - the rubbish wasn't worth $2 let alone $25 Aud.  Something needs to be done to have Paypal change there dispute resolution communication.  Im hopping mad.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.