Got Xpress SDN.BHD.

Dalor
Contributor
Contributor

I have seen many complaints about this company.  I ordered a lifelike doll 17" with real hair and lashes that I chose from several pictures of dolls offered.  I waited over a month for it to arrive.  What I received was a cheap dollar item out of rubber that resembled a dog toy that was about 8" long.  I immediately filed a dispute and this Malaysia company offered to give me a few dollars back and I declined it.  After almost two months waiting for PayPal to respond, they posted to my dispute page that I had to pay to send the item back in order to receive a refund.   I originally paid $42 and change and to send something back to Malaysia would have been expensive.  I requested to PayPal to investigate this company over and over and messaged them that I found many people who had been scammed in the same way.   There was no way to add any information or give comments on my dispute once PayPal decided that I needed to send the item back and provide tracking.  I messaged them through the help section 3 times and received a generic response.  Yesterday, I received an email that PayPal declined my dispute.  I sent them another message telling them how disappointed I am that they protect a company that scams people and not their clients and that I am closing my account.   I will be posting this to every social media outlet I can find.  I will be spreading the word to anyone who will listen that PayPal will not take care of their clients but will take care of companies who scam people out of their money.

Login to Me Too
74 REPLIES 74

Aubaub
Contributor
Contributor
Yep. Closing my account also. I got robbed by another seller and I’m sure they won’t help at all. Go to hell PayPal!!
Login to Me Too

Gotxpressvictim
Contributor
Contributor
I was robbed to and pay pal did nothing
Login to Me Too

disgusted1231
Contributor
Contributor

I got robbed from this company for $45 dollars. The doll I received was 1 inch and broken. I opened a dispute, and I was denied. As per paypal, I never sent the tracking number, well I did and now im going to get my lawyer involved. supposedly, I bought the doll from New Jersey, but I had to mail it back to malaysia which cost me another $15.00. So they got almost $60.00 off of me, basically I was ROBBED!

Login to Me Too

Hannah5858
Contributor
Contributor
This shows that PayPal is corrupt. All these ppl got scammed and PayPal requires different procedures for each person to follow. I was told that I needed to file a police report. Really?? It’s their job to protect us in this, like they have in the past. They just need to refund money to each person and the scammers would give up. I git a $2 doll instead of a $42 doll that I paid for, what more proof do they need.
Login to Me Too

Dalor
Contributor
Contributor

I sent PayPal so many messages begging them to investigate this company and look at how many PayPal members were affected by the scams.  PayPal does not care whatsoever and has let all of us be cheated.

Login to Me Too

KlausKurth
Contributor
Contributor

There are dozens more complaints against this company in Facebook.

Why is it possible for these scammers to continue ripping off the unsuspecting customers? 

Login to Me Too

Gotxpressvictim
Contributor
Contributor
Klaus Kurth because pay pal continues to allow them to steal from out credit and debit cards. I was also robbed by Got Express and pay pal allowed it.
Login to Me Too

Gotxpressvictim
Contributor
Contributor
Hannah yes pay pal has and continues to let Got Express rob people. I received a one dollar doll from them only after I opened a dispute with PayPal because I paid 40.00 for a advertised beautiful reborn doll on 06/12/20 and by August I heard nothing from them. The only proof I even had of ordering was the PayPal confirmation. I received a dollar store 8 inch naked attic doll. We should ban together and put a law suite against PayPal. This is a foreign country scam with people as close as New Jersey working with them.
Login to Me Too

Chachatnp
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal is scamming us and in cohoots with this company to make money off of people like us. I never heard of a company treating people this way. It's disgusting and I intend on spreading the word.
Login to Me Too

Gotxpressvictim
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Hannah I got a dollar store doll from them for forty some dollars. Pay Pal also allowed them to steal my money. I am awaiting advice from the attorney General. Got Express and Pay pal need to be sued. I have screen shot all of these complaints and you should too.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.