Got Xpress SDN.BHD.

Dalor
Contributor
Contributor

I have seen many complaints about this company.  I ordered a lifelike doll 17" with real hair and lashes that I chose from several pictures of dolls offered.  I waited over a month for it to arrive.  What I received was a cheap dollar item out of rubber that resembled a dog toy that was about 8" long.  I immediately filed a dispute and this Malaysia company offered to give me a few dollars back and I declined it.  After almost two months waiting for PayPal to respond, they posted to my dispute page that I had to pay to send the item back in order to receive a refund.   I originally paid $42 and change and to send something back to Malaysia would have been expensive.  I requested to PayPal to investigate this company over and over and messaged them that I found many people who had been scammed in the same way.   There was no way to add any information or give comments on my dispute once PayPal decided that I needed to send the item back and provide tracking.  I messaged them through the help section 3 times and received a generic response.  Yesterday, I received an email that PayPal declined my dispute.  I sent them another message telling them how disappointed I am that they protect a company that scams people and not their clients and that I am closing my account.   I will be posting this to every social media outlet I can find.  I will be spreading the word to anyone who will listen that PayPal will not take care of their clients but will take care of companies who scam people out of their money.

Login to Me Too
74 REPLIES 74

Dalor
Contributor
Contributor

I just do not understand why PayPal does not help us with this.  I was left with only the option of supplying them with a tracking number.  I was not going to pay to return that piece of garbage and lose more money.   I cannot believe that PayPal has let this happen so many times.

Login to Me Too

Christ-Offer

Hello,

I could see no way to respond as an individual, so I am replying to your comment.

I just received an email from PayPal to send the product back as shown below. I believe I had 3 days from issue of the email till sending return info. The scary part is that refund only upon receipt. So I will send it securely.

Here is the info:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's the seller's offer?

The seller has agreed to issue a full refund for $xxx USD. To receive this refund, you'll need to ship the item (s) back to the seller by October 17, 2020 at 8:36:16 PM MDT.

What should you do?

You have to send the item(s) to the return shipping address mentioned and upload the tracking information.

Return shipping address

Kutan <removed>

<removed>

Malaysia

Malaysia

What happens next?

Once the seller confirms the receipt of the item (s), we’ll process the refund to you and close this case. This case will be automatically closed if you don't respond on or before October 17, 2020 at 8:36:16 PM MDT.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used a name that came to me wrt how I was conned into ordering from this group.

Login to Me Too

Gotxpressvictim
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I was also robbed by this company. They advertised a beautiful reborn baby. I ordered 06/12/20 for my granddaughters birthday in August by late July I filed a case because they were returning my emails at Got Express. Pay pal let them rip me off they sent me a dollar store naked 8 inch baby doll for 40.00. This company is a scam 😒. I am awaiting the New York attorney generals advice would you like to join me in this endeavor. Got Express needs to be shut down
Login to Me Too

Tenard
That is exactly what I am going through now, I figured after seeing the seller response after refusing their half offer that it would come to this, definitely will report them to the BBB or some site that can show there incorrect ways.
Login to Me Too

Aubaub
Contributor
Contributor
I got scammed also. $100 for items that were in no way similar to what I ordered. Return shipping $130 and PayPal will only reimburse $30. I’m out $100 by them enabling this scam artist.
Login to Me Too

KlausKurth
Contributor
Contributor

Up to now I considered the PayPal logo on websites to be a sign of confidence, that I am protected from crappy dealers like 'Got Xpress SDN.BHD'.

That is not the case anymore. I don't trust the PayPal logo anymore. By ignoring the actions of dealers like 'Got Xpress SDN.BHD' PayPal is only hurting themselves.

Okay, I lost US$59.95 by ignoring the request to send those wrong items back to them (at my own cost!!). I cannot be sure that it will ever arrive in Malaysia. Why throw more good money at this bad experience?

Btw: Did anyone ever got their money back?

Login to Me Too

Dalor
Contributor
Contributor

I have not seen anyone get their money back.

Login to Me Too

Steena27
Contributor
Contributor
I was able to get a refund without shipping this piece of junk back to Malaysia! I emailed PayPal and told them they repeatedly protect this scam seller. That shipping this item back to Malaysia costs more than any refund I would get. And also that the seller claimed to be in the United States on the sales listing. They immediately closed the dispute and refunded me. Good luck to everyone still trying.
Login to Me Too

Aubaub
Contributor
Contributor
What email address did you use? I’m cancelling my account if PayPal doesn’t help me with the $100 I lost on this scammer. I just can’t trust them at all any more.
Login to Me Too

Steena27
Contributor
Contributor
I sent a message through the chat with PayPal option.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.