Goods and services

Eddy1pa
Contributor
Contributor

Ok so I shipped an item and I am woonderin what happens when my pmt is pending.  What happens if the buyer says he dislikes the product I sent? will I get the product I shipped back or am I burnt. I figured that the pmt will go back to the buyer as it should but I am worried I will not get my item back

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Eddy1pa 

Your pending payment is between you and paypal and the buyer has nothing to do with it and knows nothing about it.

Its pending under the 'new seller hold' because if the buyer opens a dispute and wins then paypal have the funds available to refund that buyer if you refuse to do so.

However buyers can open disputes for non receipt of item.......which you win if you have trackable proof of delivery OR item received but not as described.

With the latter paypal normally requires the buyer to return the item back to you before you have to refund.

You should really read up on paypals seller protection before you start to sell using paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.