Gooddealsus Scam/Fraud real life baby dolls

smarty58
New Community Member

How can scam websites be reported to PayPal?

What is orderedWhat is orderedbottom pics of what is receivedbottom pics of what is received

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

pcasso29
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry this is happening to you VickieV. I don't know who you can turn to for help if PayPal won't help you. Have you tried ringing them? They must have some sort of customer service available.

Obviously they don't read the complaints in this community forum, or they would realise the frustration their customers are enduring.

It certainly discourages me from buying anything from an on-line seller ever again. I always thought we had some sort of protection using PayPal, but it seems not. 

Good Luck, I do hope you can get some sort of satisfaction from PayPal. All I can say is keep on trying and point out to them the numerous complaints regarding this dealer.

Login to Me Too

pcasso29
Contributor
Contributor

The best thing I did was refuse to return their rubbish for a refund, knock back lower offers and open a dispute with PayPal. I couldn't see the point in risking losing more money by posting the junk back to the crooks.

PayPal have a buyer protection policy, so they should look after you. Be insistent! Good Luck.

Login to Me Too

dianelea
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your advise I appreciate it. I am never purchasing another thing from a Facebook ad unless it is in my own country 

Login to Me Too

pcasso29
Contributor
Contributor

Just be careful that if you do get refund offers that you check the amount you paid in US dollars and if claiming via PayPal, make sure you claim the correct amount. Mine somehow got changed and I didn't notice. 

I have made many purchases via e-bay and never had a problem, but I have always dealt with Australian sellers. 

Good Luck! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.