Gooddealsus Scam/Fraud real life baby dolls

smarty58
New Community Member

How can scam websites be reported to PayPal?

What is orderedWhat is orderedbottom pics of what is receivedbottom pics of what is received

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

KTB159
New Community Member

Same problem over here. Have you heared anything from Gooddealsus or PayPal? 

I'm still in contact with the company, but I don't they with pay the money back, so I will contact PayPal with a formal complaint.

Login to Me Too

BMOF2
New Community Member

I have received the same 6 inch plastic/rubber doll in place of the advertised Reborn Baby that was supposed to look like a real baby and be at least 19 inches long! My daughter is so upset and the company will Not refund my money. It also took 2 month to arrive. Paid $39.00 for this 6 inch deformed and ripped arm doll. Looking into see if Paypal can assist. I have pics of what I received and what they advertised.

Preview attachment 20200729_153104.jpg

Preview attachment 20200729_153132.jpg

Preview attachment 20200729_153125.jpg

20200729_153125.jpg
3.5 MB

20200729_153132.jpg
2.6 MB

20200729_153104.jpg
2.8 MB

Last 2 Days

REAL LIFELIKE JOURNEY REBORN BABY DOLL × 1
Girl

$29.99

Subtotal

$29.99

Shipping

$8.99

Taxes

$0.00

Total

$38.98 USD

Login to Me Too

pcasso29
Contributor
Contributor

I am among many who were scammed by gooddealsus.com 

I wish I had read the reviews on trustpilot before I made my purchase and eventually received 2 tiny, cheap and nasty dolls instead of the dolls they advertised.

I have now received a partial refund after claiming via PayPal. I do wonder why gooddealsus.com choose to do business this way. 

I do wonder why a reputable company like PayPal conduct business with such dealers when they must have had multiple complaints about them.

Login to Me Too

dianelea
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me. do you not get a full refund from paypal?

Login to Me Too

pcasso29
Contributor
Contributor

after complaining to gooddealsus.com, I received many low offers as refund over a long period. I rejected all of the low offers and opened a dispute with PayPal. I then received about 80% refund from the crooked seller and PayPal closed the dispute. I complained to PayPal that I had not received a full refund, but they said I had nominated the amount that I received. Maybe I did, because I may have been confused in the conversion from US dollars to Australian dollars. 

I suppose I was lucky to get anything at all, because it appears from other complaints on this community page, that PayPal side with the seller.

The best thing I did was refuse to return their rubbish for a refund, knock back lower offers and open a dispute with PayPal. I couldn't see the point in risking losing more money by posting the junk back to the crooks.

PayPal have a buyer protection policy, so they should look after you. Be insistent! Good Luck.

Login to Me Too

LornaG
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. Have taken it to Dispute Centre.  Have been offered full refund ONLY if I return the piece of <edited> to them in Malaysia. It would cost a bloody fortune. PayPal should not let people pay money to these people. I have told them they are scammers and should be stopped. Will probably ignore me.  The cost to return it would be more than this 

piece of <edited> costs.

Login to Me Too

pcasso29
Contributor
Contributor

You should be covered under PayPal's Buyer protection plan. Keep demanding a full refund. I kept demanding a full refund via PayPal dispute center, and eventually the dealer paid up. I did not return the rubbish they sent me. Good Luck!

Login to Me Too

LornaG
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. I am holding out for a full refund and I wont be paying postage to return that little piece of sh** they sent to me. Complete scammers and after all the complaints to PayPal you would think they would do something about it.
Login to Me Too

pcasso29
Contributor
Contributor

I have pointed out to PayPal that they need to disassociate themselves from scammers and rogue dealers. Buyers need to feel safe purchasing via PayPal. They replied that they have forwarded my comments to the appropriate department. I can no longer find that reply. Very difficult to communicate with PayPal. There must have been hundreds of complaints to PayPal, yet they continue transfer our money to these scammers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.