Goodbye PayPal good riddance

Jheuer0815
Contributor
Contributor
So after having PayPal close my account completely down and tell me they were goin to hold my money for 180 days, I began to freak out!! I was freaking out because my social security disability check was direct deposited into my PayPal account every month and there wasn’t enough time for SSA to stop it. PayPal assured me tho that the account was completely shut down and nothing was coming in or goin out. The following day I wake up to an email telling me my disability check was deposited into the PayPal account. I started to cry, I depend on this income for everything, food place to live everything. I get zero help from the state or any other agencies. When I called them they acted like it was an oops and it was not a problem cause u could have it back in 180 days!! I didn’t know what else to do and while I was on the phone with social security I explained my problem. The representative on the phone says you tell them that it is against federal law to hold a government issued check from the payee. And with that I did and I also added a few details I investigated on the differences of state charges and federal. 4 days later u had all of my money not just my check transferred to my bank and withdrawal out. I also closed the account down and will not have anything again linked up to a PayPal account: PayPal was very rude and heartless. If it wouldn’t of been for the fact that I am on federal funds I would never have seen that money again, I am sure of it. If your fighting them right now, don’t stop keep fighting, don’t make their jobs easy!!! And I wish all of u the best luck I hope you all get your issues taken care of the right way
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.