Golden Sea Service Limited (aka Flinycloth)

Voyager1962
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal just settled a dispute I opened for an order to Golden Sea Service Limited (aka Flinycloth).  I had placed an order with them on 4/17/20 and NEVER received a word from the company other than an order confirmation.  They took my money from PayPal right away.  I sent them an email 3 weeks later and got a boiler plate response that my order was in the 'queue'.   I waited a week, and emailed them again - got the same answer.  After researching, I realized that this same company uses several A.K.A. names to offer the same type of clothing for sale.  Pretty embroidered shirts and nice breezy dresses for a reasonable price.  After not receiving my order up to a month later, I raised the dispute up to PayPal and got a refund of the full amount.  Please beware of this company.  They show the same product using several different names and it seems this company conducts a fraudulent business as people never get their products.  I've seen the same pretty shirts and dresses through ads on Facebook and other sites but with different company names.  I'm glad PayPal was able to get my money refunded, but I'm disappointed that I will never receive the two pretty shirts that I would have liked to have.   

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Ian2919
Contributor
Contributor

PattyW
New Community Member
I ordered around May 4, 2020. I have heard nothing and don't even know how to contact them. My order was almost $69.00.
Login to Me Too

Liryna
Contributor
Contributor
I have had almost the same situation - after waiting almost two months and never was able to get any response from the seller I elevated my case to PayPal. After waiting almost another two more months I finally received a parcel with some roughly made, partly accomplished items which didn't come close to the ordered ones. In the relation to the price I paid in about hundred times more than its value, if it was any value at all. I was so frustrated that just brought the parcel and it's content to the garbage container outside and tried to forget this emotionally painful experience. The recent notification from PayPal about refund rejection has brought back some of this pain, so I decided to leave this note to warn other ppl not to become the victims of this scum. P.S. I paid $87.92
Login to Me Too

Liryna
Contributor
Contributor
Recent update: PayPal changed their response and refunded me total amount I paid to this fraudulent company. Kudos to PayPal! However, since there are so many serious complaints about this merchant, should PayPal establish some sort of warning before processing payment to them? Not everybody is savvy enough to recognize this scam right away. Myself, I've learnt now this lesson; but any type of warning would nudged me to do the research and to avoid this emotionally painful situation in the first place.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.