Golden Sea Clothing Fraud Help

rainjg
Contributor
Contributor
Hello,

My claim was denied when I tried to cancel it and it is so hard to reach an actual human. No one is responding to the email from the direct site either:
Seller info GOLDEN SEA SERVICE LIMITED
I still have not got a credit for 91.87 for my paypal account - have not got the shipment, have not got my money back, and have not even gotten a response from ANYONE! just that it was denied by paypal in the resolution center. 

Trying to see what everyone else did?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

xXIlIlIlIlIXx
Contributor
Contributor

Hey there Girly 👋

So after some quick google research I quickly found that GOLDEN SEA SERVICE LIMITED is a Scam company and have scammed almost every customer that has bought from them. So I would highly recommend going to the resolution center and try to reopen the case on that purchase and if you cant find the option then I would call PayPal Customer Service as they can only reopen the case and ask them if you can send proof. I also want you to type in the company name on google and litterly screenshot the searches that appear as that would help you in the case 100% as PROOF that they are a bunch of scams! and make sure you have the order from the page handy and you will get your money back in no time 😁  To find the Official PayPal Customer Service number please google "PayPal Customer Service" and the first one is always provided and checked by google so phone that one!

⚠️Make sure google the Company first before you buy from them⚠️

#BeenThereDoneThat

Best of Luck and Don't worry you will be fine 🥂

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @xXIlIlIlIlIXx and @rainjg,

Thank you for your posts. I regret the difficulty that you're having reaching customer service. Please use the contact options in the Help Center, which can be found by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. Please do not use numbers found via search engines, as there is no guarantee that the number found will be an actual PayPal number, and phishing via fake PayPal numbers is something that you may run into when using a number found through a search engine. We want to keep you protected.

It is correct that phone contact may not be available, but options such as messaging will be listed.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.