Gold Wright Technology Limited

FranB4
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone else seen an advert for an amazing multi gym at a rediculous price? Has anyone received this?
Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FranB4 

Without even looking i suspect its one of these, check it to see.

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

left2myowndevic
Contributor
Contributor
So for $20 I received a smelly exercise band from China.
Login to Me Too

FranB4
Contributor
Contributor
Did you manage to resolve it?
Login to Me Too

Cindersdc
Contributor
Contributor
Complete waste of money... received a cheap looking band that is worth about £5 at a push... in process of disputing with them
Login to Me Too

left2myowndevic
Contributor
Contributor
After opening a dispute and speaking with someone over chat on the Paypal desktop site and sending them all of the correspondence between me and the person representing this company. I received an email today saying that I would be refunded the entire price of the item plus shipping.
Login to Me Too

Salseraofatl
Contributor
Contributor

I've been saving all my correspondence as well in hopes to get the same results.  Good for you.

Login to Me Too

44-Dani
How do you actually “speak” with someone at PayPal? I’ve used their chat feature and have waited hours for a response.
Login to Me Too

Rajran
New Community Member
I received an exercise band instead of the ordered item. After contacting the seller I have been told to receive 50% discount or I could return the item to china which would cost me a lot of money and time.
Login to Me Too

tko879
Contributor
Contributor

This is how they get you. You will receive a item that is nothing like what you ordered. Then when you contact them, they offer you a discount for something else or ship back at your expense for a refund. They bank on you just saying its not worth it, because if would cost up to the same or more for the product you bought. I think Paypal should make it easier for you to file a complaint to remove them from this service and stop the scam.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.