Goinfine.com scam

Dd1199ca
Contributor
Contributor
Had anyone been credited by PayPal after disputing a claim. I also got scammed by this site. They even sent me tracking info for a 3 lb package which shows as delivered but I never got. The item I ordered weighted over 20 lbs some somehow they are creating fake ups teacking #.
Login to Me Too
28 REPLIES 28

TheSecretMane
Contributor
Contributor
Yes PayPal DENIED my claim because FEDEX won’t give me proof that it was NOT delivered to my house address. The tracking has only same city and zip but WRONG address. I spoke with 5 FedEx reps and all said they can’t give me proof even though they agree it’s the wrong address. I HATE FEDEX. FEDEX HAS TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! PayPal won’t even call FedEx! This is WRONG! I will report these scammers to FTC. Report here https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#crnt
Login to Me Too

TheSecretMane
Contributor
Contributor
I finally was able to get my money back yesterday from PayPal. I linked this thread in messages. I kept messaging and messaging till I finally got a good rep who was willing to put effort in my case. She reopened my case which they denied at first because shipper showed “package delivered with tracking #”. Yes keep fighting. It took me 2 weeks messaging PayPal everyday.
Login to Me Too

Blaznbella
Contributor
Contributor
Demand a manager at fedex.
Login to Me Too

TheSecretMane
Contributor
Contributor
I did demand a supervisor. Spoke with 5 FedEx reps. I think it was a call center. Spoke to one American sounding rep but all 5 said the same thing. “Sorry. We cannot give you proof of address nor even the road nor house number nor even a letter stating it wasn’t delivered to your address.” Then I went to a FedEx 3rd party drop off place nearby and she couldn’t do anything for me either. I even went to greater lengths as to have her and another FedEx phone rep on speaker phone talking. Finally I checked the FedEx website to see if I could file a claim and bingo I was able to. But why, why didn’t these reps even tell me about filing a claim?!?. ALL said “sorry the claim must be filed by the sender”. FEDEX SUX!!! I WILL NEVER SHIP ANY PACKAGES USING FEDEX 😡🤬
Login to Me Too

TheSecretMane
Contributor
Contributor
I did demand a supervisor. Spoke with 5 FedEx reps. I think it was a call center. Spoke to one American sounding rep but all 5 said the same thing. “Sorry. We cannot give you proof of address nor even the road nor house number nor even a letter stating it wasn’t delivered to your address.” Then I went to a FedEx 3rd party drop off place nearby and she couldn’t do anything for me either. I even went to greater lengths as to have her and another FedEx phone rep on speaker phone talking. Finally I checked the FedEx website to see if I could file a claim and bingo I was able to. But why, why didn’t these reps even tell me about filing a claim?!?. ALL said “sorry the claim must be filed by the sender”. FEDEX SUX!!! I WILL NEVER SHIP ANY PACKAGES USING FEDEX 😡🤬
Login to Me Too

dslasvegas
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, PayPal first sided with goinfine.com then I wrote them and had them re-open the case. The company said my package was delivered by UPS and had the tracking number and everything. So I had to do some leg work. Went to UPS with what info I had (tracking number, company, date it was so called delivered) and they researched where the package was delivered to. It showed it was delivered so someone else at some other address and the weight also wasn't right. So I gave PayPal all my research and they sided with me and credited me back. They will help you but you have to push them alittle!!! Good luck! 

Login to Me Too

Hbr11
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal did NOT credit me. Ordered a bike and never received it. I told PayPal that it was a scam less than 20 minutes after purchasing because the email and phone number were invalid. I have now gone through Visa, but haven’t gotten back the amount that was in my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

TheSecretMane
Contributor
Contributor
@ Hbr11 Demand that Paypal reopen your case. Every PayPal rep is different. Keep messaging PayPal and keep your message thread open. Copy the address “Re: Goinfine.com scam” link to show them that others have had similar issues. It really all boils downs to finding the RIGHT PAYPAL REP. Good luck!!!
Login to Me Too

laserdanger

I got in contact immediately with both my credit card company and paypal after having made order. Neither wanted to do anything or stop the payment. The paypal email used is fake, yet they merchant is capable of messaging paypal. 

It was clear Paypal was going to make the whole process harder than it needed to be, when it was obvious some guy in China was sipping his tea while ripping off good innocent people. 

Credit card company was much better to deal with. Still took a whopping 2 and half months to get my money. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.