Gogobuy Smart watch/earbuds

DaveT55
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. Has any one received this item from gogobuy. Waiting now over 4 wks from order date and feeling a little concerned. Unfortunate that I found this community site after I placed order or I prob wouldn’t have. Was through Facebook advertising. Lesson learned ?
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Betty5188
Contributor
Contributor
Never got the item I ordered from GOGOBUY
Login to Me Too

Beitamar
New Community Member
I bought a watch with inner earphones and received a ridiculous watch and an only enormuos earphone. I claim to Paypal but they obly me to pay the refund to seller to get my money back so the costs are higher the price of the product. If I had received a tomato I should pay the cost refund tó get my money? That is the seller responsibility. Very angry with the seller and PayPal.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Beitamar, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

If you dispute a purchase as item not as described, you may be required to return the item to the seller in order to receive a full refund. The buyer is responsible for the return postage costs and we do require a tracked delivery service to be used in order to confirm the seller has received the item back. We do understand that depending on the seller's country location, the costs of return postage may be higher than the purchase price. For this reason, we do offer return postage on us programme and more information on this can be found here - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/can-i-get-free-shipping-on-a-paypal-return-faq3544?app=sear....

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

marvinesmithsr
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the air pods from gogobuy and after a month of waiting on the order, the wrong items came and they’re not going to refund from me or send the correct ones, I was reading the reviews on this company, and I don’t understand why places like PayPal is letting them sell things using they’re platforms, it’s a scam and they need to be stopped
Login to Me Too

DaveT55
Contributor
Contributor
Finally got my order 6 wks later. BUT of course IS NOT what I ordered. Received a cheap “Smart Watch” with one separate large wireless earbud. NOT what I ordered ! Lesson learned. Don’t order anything advertised on Facebook. Better to be safe than sorry. Also check for satisfied buyers before you hit ”send”.
Login to Me Too

belauzaram
New Community Member

On Dec 30, 2019, at 9:24 PM, Bruno <removed> wrote:
> >>>
> >>> If you opened a dispute your account will be frozen, you will have to
> >>> wait a long time to receive a refund, and we won’t refund you as
> >>> compensation anymore.we highly recommend you to accept our offer. $15
> >>> is the maximum value we can accept to refund to you at this time/ on
> >>> this case. Accept or not?
> >>>
> >>>> On Mon, 30 Dec 2019 at 14:39, Belauzaram wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>> Well I wasn’t planning to pay the return. It’s your obligation to pay the return postage  since you are the one  and who sent the wrong items.
> >>>> What  you doing is a fraud and you know that. I want my full refund also I will report you with PayPal, Facebook, Amazon , eBay for fraud.

Login to Me Too

marvinesmithsr
Contributor
Contributor
Big scam and after seeing all the things that’s going with this company I’m surprised that PayPal is still taking payments for them, I got a bad pair of ear buds and they won’t refund or that them back
Login to Me Too

sammyjane88

Had the same issue with them. Ordered a fitbit watch with an inbuilt compartment for storing wireless ear buds. They sent me a different watch and separate earbuds...mot what i ordered at all. 

I emailed them and they said they dont want me to send it back as it would cost them too much but would give me a $3 discount (it was $24). I said no and we went back and forth with them adding a dollar on each time..

Eventually opened a paypal case and it lead to paypal saying that I had to return the item tracked to China..which would be around £8 to do. I was not happy with this as it wasn't my fault at all! Why should I pay nearly half price for something I didn't want or ordered.

I contact paypal via the message center, explaining everything that happened, how im pretty sure the site is a scam, how as soon as a dispute was opened I was bombarded with rude emails from them telling me to "drop the case immediately and we will fully refund" but when I told them to refund first...surprise surprise they refused. I also told Paypal how under EU laws that if the seller is sent the wrong item or is broken etc THEY have to pay return postage. 

Thankfully the Paypal person I was talking too just immediately refunded me and put the case in my favor.

Hopefully, if a few people open disputes with these people they can get banned!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.