Goasterstore phaeton information technology.

immyja
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a garden kneeler from this company and only received a small tool pouch does anyone have a similar experience 

Login to Me Too
69 REPLIES 69

CHB108
Contributor
Contributor

This is a scam.  We also purchased a garden work bench and only received a small tool pouch.  They used the tracking number for the small pouch for proof of delivery of the bench.  They clearly know how to run a scam.  Paypal did not even try to see through the scam. I documented everything with Paypal but my case was denied. There appears to be no recourse. It makes me mad that others have been scammed by this outfit and  Paypal does nothing.

This is who we  purchased from:

Goasterstore phaeton information technology

Login to Me Too

jonathanaw
Contributor
Contributor

Besides disputing the charges with my credit card company and PayPal, I submitted a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission online.  It was very easy.  These guys need to be stopped (and put in jail).  

Login to Me Too

CHB108
Contributor
Contributor

I see that many others have been robbed by this seller.   I have tried every method available to get Paypal to look into this.  Has anyone had any luck contacting a Palpal representative?

Login to Me Too

knegrotto
Contributor
Contributor

I started my dispute July 9th and finally got a full refund today.

I called the PayPal customer phone number (expect a long wait) about 4 or 5 times. Always follow up with the information they request in the time frame required. You will have to upload additional documents. Call a few days after upload to make sure the documents made it to your file. Mine never did.

The final step they will ask is for you to report the fraud to authorities. I entered a complaint with IC3 Internet Crime Complaint Center. It was easy. After providing PayPal with a PDF of my complaint, I received a full refund in days. I had ordered 3 benches for almost $60 so that was very welcome.

Login to Me Too

jonathanaw
Contributor
Contributor

Update:  After filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission they say they will refund my money if I pay for shipping the cheap tool bag to China.  I sent it to where it came from in Moreno Valley California - $2 more bucks likely wasted.  They seem to start crumbling when you stand up to them.  But I still think they are trying to keep my money - saying "they want to make sure I'm completely satisfied."  Almost funny, if they weren't blatantly ripping so many good folks off.  

Login to Me Too

knegrotto
Contributor
Contributor

Don't get your hopes up... They try all sorts of delaying tactics.

PayPal finally approved a full refund for me after over a month of communications.

Login to Me Too

ML47

I ordered the garden stool in May. I used the resolution center to register a complaint and received the little tool pocket mid July.  False advertising for sure. The ad on Facebook said 50% off that day on garden stool. 

Login to Me Too

searchpro
Contributor
Contributor

THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL WAIT 6 months to get product from China. Buyers Beware!!

Login to Me Too

jdwright704
Contributor
Contributor

So having nothing better to do today, I returned to where I made my Initial purchase.  Now bear in mind, that page had been taken offline and the domain was for sale and I reported that in my complaint.

Today, I went to the same web address but I was redirected to a new page selling the same product. The page was created on 2020-04-10

DON'T BUY FROM THIS SITE:  <removed>

This is the whois profile link:  <removed>

Login to Me Too

Sheriff01
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered a garden kneeler from this company and only received  2 small tool pouches

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.