Goasterstore phaeton information technology.

immyja
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a garden kneeler from this company and only received a small tool pouch does anyone have a similar experience 

Login to Me Too
69 REPLIES 69

BO_in_Texas
Contributor
Contributor

Be persistent and get your money back.
Do NOT give up.
PayPal returned my money today for the scammer and I referenced all the folks here in this forum who are suffering similarly and simply told them that the only resolution that was acceptable was a 100% refund AND stopping these scammers going forward.

PayPal agreed.

Login to Me Too

JimandSheri

Do you happen to have the email addresses or links to the locations where you appealed your purchase?  It was truly a scam and I would like to file a complaint.

Login to Me Too

gazeal
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, PayPal has refunded my purchase from this seller.  I hope the seller does not continue their misleading practices under another name. 

Login to Me Too

BO_in_Texas
Contributor
Contributor

Don't give up.
Go to your PayPal account transaction detail and get the email address of the seller.
Contact them directly.
If they give you your money back, you're done.
Probably they will offer you something insignificant.
Don't give up.
I did not give up and finally PayPal refunded me 100%.

Login to Me Too

knegrotto
Contributor
Contributor

Took over a month to receive anything. In meantime I opened case with PayPal. Finally received just 3 tool pouches, not the 3 kneeling garden benches I ordered. And they had such a strong chemical odor it made me ill. Had to change resolution case type to item not as described with PayPal. Still hoping for refund.

Login to Me Too

mchatton
New Community Member

I thought I was being smart and went directly to their website and ordered one additional item that they sell.  I received the additional item, they sent me the wrong size but I also received the worthless bag and two foam handles ostensibly for the bench which they never sent.  This is outright thievery and Pay Pal should stand behind the refund process and go after the crooks that operate in this manner

Login to Me Too

jonathanaw
Contributor
Contributor

SCAMMERS - ditto here - ordered the Garden Kneeler for total of $23.98 and received a small tool pouch.  I disputed the charge with PayPal and my cc company and sent a message to shopify identifying them as scammers.  I'm going to look into some kind of fraud report to BBB and the Federal Trade Commission.  What is the difference between what these people are doing, and robbing people on the street?  Nothing.

Login to Me Too

Dibiase1952
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same thing happen that I saw 62 other people had I bought that Kneel and seat bench only got the free pouch So it shoes  delivered according to the post office quite a good scam my bank paid for my loss but I don’t think they should have to do I think someone I had to go after them there’s too many people we got the same thing done to them PayPal needs to take them off the list of pain do you have to be removed from the website all together I ended up OK but I’m sure there’s a lot of people that didn’t and I’m sure they’re not done scamming people If anybody knows a better course to take let me know and I will follow through with you

Login to Me Too

jdwright704
Contributor
Contributor

Got my tool pouch today (7/18). Had already opened a complaint on failure to deliver since it was ordered on 6/7. Killer is that they have deactivated the goaster storefront site so no display of what they were presenting. I have noticed at least 3 other "new" companies selling the same product on facebook. Upgraded my complaint to significantly different status. Now we wait.

Login to Me Too

2750njb
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered garden stool & also only received a tool pouch. I will try to dispute with credit card company. Highway robbery!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.