Goasterstore phaeton information technology.

immyja
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a garden kneeler from this company and only received a small tool pouch does anyone have a similar experience 

Login to Me Too
69 REPLIES 69

gazeal
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, it looks like this seller had defrauded dozens of customers. PayPal must take action against this seller to get refunds and stop this seller, under any name, from continuing their fraud.
Login to Me Too

Tllcrsa
Contributor
Contributor
How do you get a refund? I have contacted PayPal and this company and still nothing.. my order is from June
Login to Me Too

jonathanaw
Contributor
Contributor

Here's what I did.  I disputed the charges on my paypal and credit card accounts.  I filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.  I kept emailing them.  I returned the pouch to the distribution center in Morena Valley, CA.  After all that, I got a full refund.  I hope this helps and I hope you get a refund.  

Login to Me Too

Danjag
Contributor
Contributor
Me too!
Login to Me Too

jonathanaw
Contributor
Contributor

Here's what I did.  I disputed the charges on my paypal and credit card accounts.  I filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.  I kept emailing them.  I returned the pouch to the distribution center in Morena Valley, CA.  After all that, I got a full refund.  I hope this helps and I hope you get a refund.  

Login to Me Too

dijordan
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a 10' x 30" easy set up pool with filter/pump/cover/ etc. and after two months and four emails as to the status of my order which were never responded to, I received a 6' x 16" pool with no accessories. I will be contacting PayPal and company to resolve. Never again!!!

Login to Me Too

gazeal
Contributor
Contributor
This company has defrauded dozens of customers. I hope PayPal can get a remedy for us all.
Login to Me Too

searchpro
Contributor
Contributor

Paypals president.<removed>

Login to Me Too

searchpro
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal will do nothing. Class action lawsuit is needed.
Login to Me Too

knegrotto
Contributor
Contributor

Don give up! I FINALLY got my refund today. I kept calling. The requirement was that I file a complaint with authorities and upload that to my case. I filed with IC3 Internet CRime Complaint Center..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.