Goasterstore phaeton information technology.

immyja
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a garden kneeler from this company and only received a small tool pouch does anyone have a similar experience 

Login to Me Too
69 REPLIES 69

Rescued2gs
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same thing happen.  I ordered the stoll and was sent what was suppose to be a promo item- a little pouch. When I contacted  them they said that's all I ordered.   I had saved their advertisement video on my FB page  and went back to look at it.  It said that the stool was 50%  off  that day and came with a free pouch.  I know that's what I ordered, but they bait and switched and claim I only ordered the tool pouch which wasn't free.   I'm out my money and the company isn't going under that name anymore.  Serves me right for not researching them first.  Live and learn I guess.

Login to Me Too

mkarp1960
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me.  I know I ordered the garden kneeler and I just received the pouch, which is worth about $1.00.

Login to Me Too

Photonom
Contributor
Contributor
My little pouch arrived today without a kneeler as well. What can we do? Definitely fraudulent advertising. If you have a image of the add you should report to Snopes.com
Login to Me Too

JaniceAnn
Contributor
Contributor

Can you share/post that video from Facebook so others can use it to support their case of fraud?

Login to Me Too

knegrotto
Contributor
Contributor

That would help ALL of us. I checked and double checked before I ordered to be certain what I was buying, But these crooks took the Facebook ad and the shopify page down so we cant verify.

Login to Me Too

gazeal
Contributor
Contributor

This is exactly my experience.  I'm disputing the purchase and await a refund.  I'll gladly return the "Dollar Store" value bag they sent.

I hope PayPal can help us.

Login to Me Too

gazeal
Contributor
Contributor
So, is PayPal not going to help the dozens of customers that were defrauded by this company???
Login to Me Too

JimandSheri

The very same thing happened to me.  Does anyone think to save the original add and would you be willing to share with all.  I am positive that I purchased the stool with the pouch as a free gift, not the pouch for $20!  Is there a feeling that PayPal can help us out, or is this a case of a lesson learned? Ughhhh!   

Login to Me Too

Gailpag
Contributor
Contributor
I sent an email to the email address in my order confirmation and received a reply to send a picture of the bag and mailing packaging. Waiting to hear if they will send me return information.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.