Give me my refund money already!

gabehuhh
Contributor
Contributor

So  I had bought an item and the seller took like 11 days to ship. So I've opened a dispute to get my refund. I got it and I have been looking at these refund posts and I saw that a pending refund would take 7 business days or you would get it after the dispute case is settled. If I cancel my dispute will I get my refund money. Also the date the dispute is supposed to be down is a whole month later October 8, I have already been waiting days. What the hell paypal.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gabehuhh 

Have you escalated the dispute to a claim yet, only paypal do not get involved until you do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

spacecitynerds
Contributor
Contributor

File a complaint with the BBB like i have, they place the holds so they can profit off your money via interest.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started

Login to Me Too

gabehuhh
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks I will look into it but hopefully a paypal moderator sees to this and fixes problems because for sure I am not the only one who has experienced this before. 😕 I gave you kudos thank you!

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gabehuhh 

Have you escalated the dispute to a claim yet, only paypal do not get involved until you do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.